• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2020 6:49 pm
[OP]
Mar 29, 2013
164 posts
83 upvotes
Oshawa

[Best Buy] DXRacer Formula Series Ergonomic Gaming Chair - Red

I had trouble finding a good chair for WFH - this felt like the best deal.

Placed an order for may 7th delivery.
28 replies
Sep 22, 2008
843 posts
76 upvotes
looking for a good chair too $300Thinking Face or the ikea Markus?
For sale /

scarborough/markham
Nov 22, 2005
90 posts
20 upvotes
Markham
I am also looking at chairs right now.
I am not sure if this is a good fit for me. I would like if someone can guide me on this.

I am 6'. but according to DXRacer's recommendation here. This model fits up to 5'8".
Would this be ok or do I have to go with a different series?
Aug 21, 2018
59 posts
109 upvotes
It may seem like a good deal, but please don't make the mistake of buying a gaming chair. They're overpriced and not comfortable when you sit for long durations. An ergonomic office chair is far superior and this is coming from someone who owns a gaming chair.
Sep 9, 2012
194 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
Brandoge wrote: It may seem like a good deal, but please don't make the mistake of buying a gaming chair. They're overpriced and not comfortable when you sit for long durations. An ergonomic office chair is far superior and this is coming from someone who owns a gaming chair.
Yep, Kinda want to replace my gaming chair.
Dec 17, 2013
98 posts
96 upvotes
Victoria
Brandoge wrote: It may seem like a good deal, but please don't make the mistake of buying a gaming chair. They're overpriced and not comfortable when you sit for long durations. An ergonomic office chair is far superior and this is coming from someone who owns a gaming chair.
Any recommendation for a sub $300 office chair?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1258 posts
1374 upvotes
I had a dx racer chair peels like no tomorrow. It wasn't that comfortable for long uses too... I rather have a fabric chair than bonded leather tbh.
Temp. Banned
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
Buying something like a chair for purely looks its insane....assuming your intending on using it and not just "battle station" pics for likes on reddit or wherever else people seek attention and validation nowadays.
Sure, its a decent discount but its heavily overpriced to begin with.
[OP]
Mar 29, 2013
164 posts
83 upvotes
Oshawa
Dav326235 wrote: Buying something like a chair for purely looks its insane....assuming your intending on using it and not just "battle station" pics for likes on reddit or wherever else people seek attention and validation nowadays.
Sure, its a decent discount but its heavily overpriced to begin with.
I've been looking pretty hard for a regular office chair pretty hard, and the quality ones have out of stock or overpriced lately.
[OP]
Mar 29, 2013
164 posts
83 upvotes
Oshawa
CenturySam wrote: looking for a good chair too $300Thinking Face or the ikea Markus?
Markus isnt shipping - i was checking that first.
Jul 18, 2015
140 posts
89 upvotes
Mascouche, QC
George1616 wrote: If you have a Costco membership, this gaming chair may be better and cheaper.

https://www.costco.ca/dps-3d-insight-ga ... 88613.html
I was about to reply the same thing ... I personally bought this chair 2 weeks ago and love it so far. A breeze to install and very comfortable. I bought in store for 179.99$ but it is 199.99$ online. Worth taking a look at !

Could add that you don't have to be a member to order online by the way !
Apr 9, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone looking for chairs, there's the Markus as well as the Hyken, Autonomous makes very good chairs, Steelcase as well if you're looking for something a tad more expensive.
CenturySam wrote: looking for a good chair too $300Thinking Face or the ikea Markus?
shiryu1031 wrote: I am also looking at chairs right now.
I am not sure if this is a good fit for me. I would like if someone can guide me on this.

I am 6'. but according to DXRacer's recommendation here. This model fits up to 5'8".
Would this be ok or do I have to go with a different series?