Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum, Colour may vary, Refurbished, 2 year warranty **$70 OFF**

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 5:26 pm
[OP]
Jul 2, 2017
5 posts
3 upvotes

[Best Buy] Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum, Colour may vary, Refurbished, 2 year warranty **$70 OFF**

• Dyson Outlet (Best Buy)
  • Colour may vary (Yellow / Red / White)
  • Refurbished
  • 2 year warranty

I just got one for myself. Been searching for a good vacuum with a good discount for several months. Watched a number of reviews on this model and it is a pretty good deal. Enjoy!
Edit: Fixed the store, added "Dyson" at the title and highlighted the discount
5 replies
May 1, 2013
502 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Is this better than the shark at costco?
[OP]
Jul 2, 2017
5 posts
3 upvotes
Can't say anything about Shark, as I was only looking for Miele or Dyson myself. This model here usually costs $299 to $349 and, as most of Dyson (or Miele, for that matter) products almost never goes on sale.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2698 posts
1949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ferocious12 wrote: Is this better than the shark at costco?
Not apparently, though it depends on what feature matter most to you.

Dyson: Head detaches on a longer hose than the Shark
Shark: Hose is shorter but the whole canister detaches, giving you longer reach with full power

Shark Apex noise level: 75 dB
Dyson Ball noise level: ~80 dB (depending on the model)

Aug 7, 2019
252 posts
51 upvotes
OakAged wrote: Not apparently, though it depends on what feature matter most to you.

Dyson: Head detaches on a longer hose than the Shark
Shark: Hose is shorter but the whole canister detaches, giving you longer reach with full power

Shark Apex noise level: 75 dB
Dyson Ball noise level: ~80 dB (depending on the model)

I don't see the Shark Apex on Costco's site? Is it in store? If so, do you know the price?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2698 posts
1949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DrDoomsday wrote: I don't see the Shark Apex on Costco's site? Is it in store? If so, do you know the price?
Sorry, I was comparing the deal to the recent Shark thread:
shark-shark-apex-duo-clean-zero-m-corde ... #p32098916

That deal may have expired (you can try the coupon on their site and see), but even if so I think it's still a great buy at the normal $300 price, since they don't charge exchange, and apparently may only charge GST even in HST provinces (YMMV).

Checking Costco's model I see it's the NV800, which is the next-best one to the Apex, and costs less. I think it still compares favourably to the Dyson Ball, but it's up to you to decide what features matter most to you. Here's a comparison of the NV800 series to one of the Dyson Ball models that I think is relevant here: