Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Dyson Official Outlet - V11B Cordless Vacuum, Colour may vary, Refurbished ($449.99)

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2022 9:12 pm
Oct 6, 2008
299 posts
31 upvotes
protege2k wrote: Did you use that soft roller head with a v11? Compatible for sure?
Yes, V11 compatible
different Home Essentials sell it at diff price, the one in Scarb (Markham/Ellesmere) sold it for more.
I went to Tanger Outlet in Cookstown because it was on the from work and it was cheaper than Scarb.
Oct 6, 2008
299 posts
31 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: How much?
different Home Essentials sell it at diff price, the one in Scarb (Markham/Ellesmere) sold it for more.
I went to Tanger Outlet in Cookstown because it was on the from work and it was cheaper than Scarb.

$99 at Cookstown -https://www.homeessentialsoutlet.com/collections/dyson

looks like one in Scarb might be a pop-up, but it was mroe than $99
Jan 3, 2019
180 posts
133 upvotes
HellFenix wrote: Yes, V11 compatible
I got my soft roller head at markham/ellesmere location for $100. Also bought some of the attachment as well for cleaning cars, mattress, etc for a discount.

https://homeessentialsclearance.com/?fb ... 7Rz_VC8-cw

Much better if people go there cause they have lots of attachments that are not posted on their website.
Oct 14, 2007
613 posts
1303 upvotes
Thedford
a16107 wrote: Anyone tried this 3rd party soft roller?

https://www.amazon.ca/EZ-SPARES-Replace ... op?ie=UTF8
I bought this unit 15 months ago as it was almost impossible to get a genuine Dyson soft head at that time. It's performance is adequate. It is easy to clean, does not clog up with hair and has lots of power. It does not get debris right to the wall edge as well as the Dyson hard roller power head. Hope this helps.
Oct 14, 2007
613 posts
1303 upvotes
Thedford
a16107 wrote: is it better to buy this Dyson V10 motorhead + soft roller for 100% hardwood floor

that's save almost $100 at least (to cover the soft head)
I've got the V10 motor head and the V11 outsize. The V10 is much lighter, my wife likes it better. It works very well but has a very small debris container. Not a huge deal, you just have to empty it more often. The soft roller works well on 'hard' floors, but the regular power head does a decent job too.
Oct 14, 2007
613 posts
1303 upvotes
Thedford
hairyco wrote: For those who have ordered this, is the only difference between this and the v11h the soft roller?
Are these the models with the hot swappable batteries?
Only the Dyson V11 outsize has the hot changeable batteries.
Apr 26, 2020
180 posts
232 upvotes
Ontario
I got this for 499 two years ago at Dyson’s Ebay Store for refurbs. Never had a cordless vacuum before but it’s still running with no issues (aside from the head already dirtier due to use) and it might probably be everyone’s fave appliance at home.

They gave me a red extension wand which isn’t what’s usually sold in retail units. I think they use the red now though in the v11 outsize.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
darcyh wrote: Only the Dyson V11 outsize has the hot changeable batteries.
Not literally hot changeable since the vac isn't on, but the V11 (non-outsize) can also have the click-in battery (as opposed to screw in).

https://www.dysoncanada.ca/en/vacuum-cl ... attery/v11

Last time people purchased refurbs from Dyson on Best Buy marketplace, some received screw in while others received click in.
Jun 14, 2019
11 posts
7 upvotes
Damn... I ordered from the eBay outlet then a week later their Bestbuy outlet restocks a better deal. grrrrrr
Jul 6, 2017
101 posts
27 upvotes
congo80 wrote: this Dyson or Costco's LG Tineco Pure One S11 ?? on sale for $369.99 (brand new unit) with good ratings as well 4.5/5
I bought the tineco for my mom’s condo. I’ve used it a couple times when visiting her and I prefer my V11. I found the suction and motorhead of the Dyson better. Will be returning the tineco and ordering the v10 refurb.
Jun 28, 2021
502 posts
683 upvotes
Hmmm, I'm really tempted to get this deal. I have a V8 refurb and I've been thinking of upgrading for awhile. Thanks for posting, OP.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
yawnzzz wrote: I have a mix of hardwood and carpet in my apartment. Would the base accessories with this package be sufficient for my purpose?
I use it on laminate and is fine. Great vacuum. The suction increases automatically when I switch to carpet.

Edit: I have no desire to buy a soft roller.
Last edited by S0lidus on May 16th, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
darcyh wrote: Only the Dyson V11 outsize has the hot changeable batteries.
Not true, my v11b is click in, if that’s what you mean. Unless you mean it comes with two batteries then no the v11b does not.
Last edited by S0lidus on May 16th, 2022 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
S0lidus wrote: Not true my v11b is click in, if that’s what you mean. Unless you mean it comes with two batteries then no the v11b does not.
Ditto, my V11B came with the clock in battery as well.

For those looking for the soft roller, remember you can also use the V15 soft roller, with the green laser. It's not a gimmick -- it genuinely does a great job of highlighting the dirt to vacuum..... almost too good a job. You'll be horrified at what you can actually see.
Dec 20, 2006
804 posts
598 upvotes
congo80 wrote: this Dyson or Costco's LG Tineco Pure One S11 ?? on sale for $369.99 (brand new unit) with good ratings as well 4.5/5
I thave a Tineco and The replacement filters and battery are often impossible to find. I had a problem with a dead battery and customer service took 3 months to send a replacement. They also tried to close the case twice before it was resolved. The dirt basket is also pretty small compared to the Dyson.
The advantages of Dyson goes beyond being "stronger", it's the availability of replacement parts and accessories, bootleg or original.