[OP]
Mar 30, 2017
21 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Dyson TP04 Pure Cool Tower Air Purifier ( Refurbished ) $329.99

Regular Price is $699.

Refurbished Regular Price $419.99 -$90

The only risky thing is that you'll get a random colour that may not match the decor of your house:

1. White/Silver
2. Blue/Iron
3. Black/Nickel

Alexa & Wifi app enabled

But for this price/value, I don't think it would would be a big deal.

IMO I think its maybe a level below hot ... maybe hot pricing for the TP04 model.

Great for the family, especially for current world health conditions.

Let me know what y'all think.

I already picked one up.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/dy ... y/14493296
63 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
9842 posts
5886 upvotes
How much are the replacement filters?

They're not washable filters, right?
[OP]
Mar 30, 2017
21 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
I believe $99. It should also last around year on regular use if my memory serves me correctly. Filter life should say on app.

& no they are not washable
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1492 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
Do they come with brand new filter ?
Sep 25, 2016
2 posts
1 upvote
Approached Dyson Live Chat, agent agreed to honor best buy outlet pricing, usually wouldn't, but honored it since i was buying other units as well.
In doing so, i'm gonna try to apply the 7.5% rakuten rebate against the entire order...
wish me luck! will send an update
Dec 29, 2017
88 posts
65 upvotes
One of the worst rated air purifiers on the market....absolute bottom of 45 air purifiers rated by consumer reports.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
4839 posts
3198 upvotes
Vancouver
kyochi wrote: Regular Price is $699.

Refurbished Regular Price $419.99 -$90

The only risky thing is that you'll get a random colour that may not match the decor of your house:

1. White/Silver
2. Blue/Iron
3. Black/Nickel

Alexa & Wifi app enabled

But for this price/value, I don't think it would would be a big deal.

IMO I think its maybe a level below hot ... maybe hot pricing for the TP04 model.

Great for the family, especially for current world health conditions.

Let me know what y'all think.

I already picked one up.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/dy ... y/14493296
Available from Dyson Outlet on ebay for same price.. with cash back.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
4839 posts
3198 upvotes
Vancouver
krypton wrote: Do they come with brand new filter ?
Yes, refurbished units come with new filters. It would be gross for them to send you a unit with a used filter from someone else.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1492 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
newfbc wrote: Available from Dyson Outlet on ebay for same price.. with cash back.

Ron.
2.5% ?
Dec 12, 2010
220 posts
104 upvotes
maritimes wrote: One of the worst rated air purifiers on the market....absolute bottom of 45 air purifiers rated by consumer reports.
Would happen to have a link? For some reason I can't seem to find it XD
Hey look at me! I got a deal and you didn't. I am therefore superior as I prance around and show them off in my signature.
Dec 29, 2017
88 posts
65 upvotes
TheJackal wrote: Would happen to have a link? For some reason I can't seem to find it XD
Sorry but the link won't work unless you subscribe to CR. That said if you are a member just search for air purifiers and go to the end/bottom.Winking Face
Feb 13, 2015
213 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Have one, ordered two more. This is very practical compared to some of the highly rated CR versions from my own testing last year. Works as a fan, good speed, height and very usable.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1492 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
PandyAndy412 wrote: Approached Dyson Live Chat, agent agreed to honor best buy outlet pricing, usually wouldn't, but honored it since i was buying other units as well.
In doing so, i'm gonna try to apply the 7.5% rakuten rebate against the entire order...
wish me luck! will send an update
What do you mean ? You bought a new one directly from Dyson for the price of refurb ?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1492 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
maritimes wrote: Sorry but the link won't work unless you subscribe to CR. That said if you are a member just search for air purifiers and go to the end/bottom.Winking Face
CR ?