Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] E3 30% off Select Pre-Orders (Starts June 10th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 4:05 pm
Jun 6, 2019
26 posts
14 upvotes
jawadjaved87 wrote: What are the chances if I order the PC version right now and then exchange it at the store for a PS4 version for the same discounted price? Is it do-able?
I guess worst case is you just get the refund, So might be worth a shot but I couldn't tell you if they would or not.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19453 posts
6596 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
jawadjaved87 wrote: What are the chances if I order the PC version right now and then exchange it at the store for a PS4 version for the same discounted price? Is it do-able?
No chance, it's a different SKU so it's a return.
Feb 4, 2005
124 posts
25 upvotes
afterburn999 wrote: Were Avengers and FFVII actually available to preorder at some point? I don't think I've seen it in stock at all.
Yep I got the regular edition FF7 from BestBuy with the 30% discount, but it's sold out now. It's still available on walmart.ca, although I hear dealing with them is bad if you want to cancel.

Nothing about Deluxe edition though, I would rather have that.

Edit: regular edition is in stock atm
Last edited by mountaindew on Jun 11th, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 7, 2018
149 posts
150 upvotes
Really really really doubt they would let you do that...
Jan 26, 2017
104 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
Online order OOS? What a joke.
Do they really keep stock number for a on online code? I guess they set it to some arbitrary number, (9999) or so and that number ran out.
Mar 11, 2007
994 posts
106 upvotes
So no matter what i order it just says cancelled. what a joke
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1433 posts
1896 upvotes
scorpion2886 wrote: So no matter what i order it just says cancelled. what a joke
Yeah same here, and they don't send an email or anything.
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
It keeps giving me an error when I try to checkout, anyone else?
Mar 28, 2017
8 posts
4 upvotes
IWannaWin wrote: Yeah same here, and they don't send an email or anything.
The same thing is happening with my orders that I'm trying to place.
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
Couple of PC games back in stock, youngblood and doom
Nov 11, 2011
493 posts
108 upvotes
Calgary
What a Joke!
I'm not surprised since Amazon dropped the ball this year, BB have no motive to actually offer something!
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3420 posts
357 upvotes
Toronto
Lol it's a preorder for crying out loud. Are you telling me bestbuy cant afford this many preorders? You can literally make millions of copies of game discs these days lol
====================================
Nov 12, 2012
35 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
If someone is willing to wait, is Pokemon Sword/Shield at $65 really worth it, or does anyone know if the Pokemon games tend to go on sale cheaper than this at times? Pokemon Let's Go went on sale at Best Buy for $50 in May, and I'd be willing to wait 6 months to get it.
Jul 12, 2011
524 posts
204 upvotes
MARKHAM
LighteningKid wrote: If someone is willing to wait, is Pokemon Sword/Shield at $65 really worth it, or does anyone know if the Pokemon games tend to go on sale cheaper than this at times? Pokemon Let's Go went on sale at Best Buy for $50 in May, and I'd be willing to wait 6 months to get it.
Absolutely not. Life is short. Ultimately, you'd be saving what, $10 MAYBE if it ever goes to $50 (which is doubtful in 6 months).

Switch games rarely ever go on sale and Pokemon Eevee is still 79.99 on Best Buy (59.99 Used). Atm if you buy the bundle, you're saving $18 a piece ($62 each). The sale is good enough imo.

You can just sell the other one out for $75 or $80 if you don't have a friend to share it with you.