Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] E3 30% off Select Pre-Orders (Starts June 10th)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2019 12:09 am
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
3841 posts
1281 upvotes
Ajax
polarbearx wrote: literally nothing for nintendo switch this is pretty lame.
Really hasn't any year. Nintendo anal on controller everything. So when you do see sales, which the last 2 years have been around Black Friday, you jump on them. Toys R Us sometimes lets videogames slip on the R Club events.
Newbie
Jun 6, 2019
25 posts
14 upvotes
joemers wrote: I have not seen Doom Eternal in stock ever on either BB or Walmart, I wondered if anyone was able to grab it?
I got Doom yesterday off BB but it was for PC
Newbie
May 22, 2012
80 posts
76 upvotes
Calgary
beckstreaker07 wrote: I got Doom yesterday off BB but it was for PC
PC has been avail the whole time - more wondering for folks on PS4/Xbox
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2011
1358 posts
1799 upvotes
ON
beckstreaker07 wrote: I got Doom yesterday off BB but it was for PC
Are you sure they didn't cancel the order? Other people including myself couldn't get an order through.
Jr. Member
Jul 10, 2017
192 posts
179 upvotes
mrtvgame wrote: Really hasn't any year. Nintendo anal on controller everything. So when you do see sales, which the last 2 years have been around Black Friday, you jump on them. Toys R Us sometimes lets videogames slip on the R Club events.
last year i got, lets go eevee, captain toad(was lucky), super smash brothers, metroid prime (in development but got the price locked in). This year i cant even get luigis mansion or anything lmao.
Newbie
Jun 6, 2019
25 posts
14 upvotes
IWannaWin wrote: Are you sure they didn't cancel the order? Other people including myself couldn't get an order through.
Ya I double checked today. Orders that currently have not been cancelled are Fifa 20 (ordered June 10th) Star wars (PS4), Doom Eternal (PC) and Wolfenstein: Youngblood (PC) the last 3 were all ordered yesterday around 4:30 pm eastern. As of 12:30 pm today those orders are still in my account
Sr. Member
Aug 14, 2010
561 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
Is anyone else having trouble pre-ordering cyberpunk 2077 on Walmart.ca? For some reason it shows the estimated delivery date as January 1, 2021 wtf? My CC expires on May 2020 so i get this error: Sorry, your credit card will expire before your pre-order item(s) ships. It must be valid on the day your order ships. Please try again with another payment method. [error code: 2004]
Sr. Member
Apr 16, 2012
540 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
emanon86 wrote: Is anyone else having trouble pre-ordering cyberpunk 2077 on Walmart.ca? For some reason it shows the estimated delivery date as January 1, 2021 wtf? My CC expires on May 2020 so i get this error: Sorry, your credit card will expire before your pre-order item(s) ships. It must be valid on the day your order ships. Please try again with another payment method. [error code: 2004]
I'm sure it's just an error. Fortunately for me, my card expires after that date, so I had no issues.
Newbie
Jun 6, 2019
25 posts
14 upvotes
emanon86 wrote: Is anyone else having trouble pre-ordering cyberpunk 2077 on Walmart.ca? For some reason it shows the estimated delivery date as January 1, 2021 wtf? My CC expires on May 2020 so i get this error: Sorry, your credit card will expire before your pre-order item(s) ships. It must be valid on the day your order ships. Please try again with another payment method. [error code: 2004]
I mentioned this previous not sure if it was in this post or Walmart one. But if you 100% are sure you want the game you can buy a gift card online for the amount of the pre order. That is emailed right away. Then use the gift card to make the pre order. I say make sure you want the game first as if you cancel you will be stuck with store credit
Member
User avatar
Aug 22, 2011
291 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver
Didn't work on Chrome for me. Try Internet Explorer
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2005
2846 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
Can't believe they are "selling out" of preorders. WTF.

All I want are my copy of Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield.
Member
Nov 16, 2013
214 posts
341 upvotes
New Brunswick
Super_Chicken wrote: Can't believe they are "selling out" of preorders. WTF.

All I want are my copy of Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield.
I literally had a pre-order for Sword and cancelled it to get Astral Chain instead (yes, drastically different games). You're getting both, so it doesn't seem to both you that like half of all Pokemon won't even be in the games?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)