Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Logitech MX Master Bluetooth Laser Mouse (with 2S sensor confirmed) $50 - double battery mod update

Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Logitech MX Master Bluetooth Laser Mouse (with 2S sensor confirmed) $50 - double battery mod update

first gen, black only, looks to be retail box and not brown box version. Edit sold out online but maybe can price match at the source

Edit 2: available for back order!

Edit 3: Available in store!
As of June 11 8:15pm, store tracker is showing the following locations that have stock for price match:
  • Leaside
  • Keele & St Clair
  • Warden
  • Markham
  • Aurora
  • Oshawa
  • Guelph
  • Barrie
  • Ajax
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lo ... k/12642294

Edit 4: According to official logitech specs, the DPI can go up to 1,600 with 40 day battery life. The MX 2S can go up to 4000 DPI with 70 day battery life.
https://support.logitech.com/en_ca/prod ... ster/specs

A RFDer received an MX Master with 2nd gen model number R0066 (gen 1 is M­-R0052)

Edit 5: it is an MX Master with MX 2S optical sensor (4000dpi), but original battery (40 days) confirmed http://forums.redflagdeals.com/best-buy ... #p31039863

Edit 6: online tracker is not working properly, YMMV check your local stores. Eaton centre was OOS. Make sure to check box if it has model number R0066 and not R0052

Edit 7: double battery capacity and USB C mod
https://m.imgur.com/a/YhueEYg

Last edited by dracolnyte on Jun 18th, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 23 times in total.
223 replies
Apr 13, 2005
350 posts
150 upvotes
Kitchener
Having used this mouse daily for 3+ years... Smoking hot deal. I also have the gen2 version, and aside from "Logitech flow" (which doesn't really work all that well anyhow), it honestly feels and behaves the same way. For less than half the price of the gen2, this is well worth it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40829 upvotes
What are the the main differences?
hi :)
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
2157 posts
3003 upvotes
NowJoJo wrote: What are the the main differences?
Same with @baggio4eva I recently picked up the 2S after using the original since it came out. The biggest difference is the battery life. 2S definitely last *more than* twice as long. The sensor is supposedly better but I don't find the differences very noticeable. I can sorta feel it is a little smoother, but by very small amount.

I didn't bother with Logitech flow at all. I just stick with Mouse without border.

In my opinion if the shape is your liking this is a wonderful deal.
Feb 11, 2019
420 posts
457 upvotes
ON
dealxtremeleecher wrote: this or the Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse?
Not really the same segment, but the Glaive is quite heavy for a gaming mouse - depends on what you play.
Jun 13, 2005
290 posts
149 upvotes
vancouver
I have the Anywhere mouse. How does this compare?
May 15, 2009
234 posts
456 upvotes
Ottawa
Thank you! Perfect for my big hands!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24225 posts
43249 upvotes
ONTARIO
I bought this a couple years back. Used it for a few days but ended up returning it. I don't know what the difference is between the laser on the Logitech Performance MX and the one on the MX Master, but for some reason on the MX Master, the damn cursor never stayed still. Even when I wasn't touching the mouse, the cursor would shake around slightly.
Whereas my trusty performance MX on the same surface had no issues.

Couldn't figure out what the issue was. Tried uninstalling drivers, moving the receiver to another usb port, didn't matter.
Have just kept using my performance mx and I buy micro switches off ebay to replace the left click button when it eventually gets worn down.
Banned
May 31, 2005
298 posts
731 upvotes
Perfect, been waiting for this mouse (or some variant of it) to go on sale! Now my m720 to go back to being a mobile throw it in a backpack mouse.

Thanks OP!
Dec 15, 2015
523 posts
524 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I have this mouse. It's a great all around mouse.
"You have to risk it for the biscuit"
"$34/80GB BYOD FiDO"
Oct 21, 2009
921 posts
850 upvotes
NowJoJo wrote: What are the the main differences?
Battery life is 40 days in first gen and 70 days in the 2S. Warranty is also 2 years in 2S and 1 year in first gen. DPI is 4000 in 2S and 1000 in first gen
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2332 posts
710 upvotes
Alberta
Shawnies wrote: I have an m705 any reason to get this?
I have a m705 now that's been acting up (the scroll sensor doesn't stay put sometimes).
Been waiting on a good deal on this one so I might jump on.
Aug 2, 2018
97 posts
85 upvotes
I've been waiting for the 2S to go down a bit but this is a stellar deal. Thanks OP. I'm in for one.
Aug 17, 2006
527 posts
195 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Thanks OP. I'm in for one.
Jul 31, 2015
915 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP! Also everyone to remember 2.5% ebates cashback on Best Buy mice.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)