• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2016 4:14 pm
Tags:
34 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1597 posts
4147 upvotes
FYI - this has been OOS online for months and likely impossible to find any stock in store.
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5456 posts
4746 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Yep....we've seen this for months now. I've not seen stock for this game once.
Oct 3, 2015
853 posts
1783 upvotes
Toronto
Why would you even bother posting this? You owe me a Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5456 posts
4746 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
TheMadMax wrote: Why would you even bother posting this? You owe me a Thanks OP.
I thanked you on behalf of the OP. :razz:
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
Youff1 wrote: FYI - this has been OOS online for months and likely impossible to find any stock in store.
LOL i know! i saw the title i started laughing.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8348 posts
8344 upvotes
Toronto
TheMadMax wrote: Why would you even bother posting this? You owe me a Thanks OP.
Sorry, I don't follow video game stock on a daily basis. My bad. I have thanked you. Perma-ban accepted.
Aug 9, 2014
170 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wait whaaaat? This was actually a deal once? How the heck is it so damn cheap?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5456 posts
4746 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
9394 wrote: Sorry, I don't follow video game stock on a daily basis. My bad. I have thanked you. Perma-ban accepted.
Hey thanks for effort.

If there was stock, it would be an insane deal. I was really excited when you posted it because I thought that maybe it was restock by some slim chance!
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
19864 posts
8179 upvotes
Toronto
Not a deal if there is no stock to buy.
Feb 22, 2012
195 posts
43 upvotes
Glasgow
naumb25 wrote: Wait whaaaat? This was actually a deal once? How the heck is it so damn cheap?
Its out of print, BB needs to remove the listing from their website but they contract most of their work to Transcom North America who are absolutely useless.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7026 posts
6021 upvotes
Ottawa
Best Buy, where the online shopping experience is always a terrible one. Considering Futureshop is no longer around, you'd think Best Buy would get their stuff together to stay competitive with the likes of Amazon but nah, they don't care. EVERYONE needs to know that they don't have any PSP $1 screen protectors. lol.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
9394 wrote: Sorry, I don't follow video game stock on a daily basis. My bad. I have thanked you. Perma-ban accepted.
It was an honest mistake. No harm done.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4110 posts
4562 upvotes
Ottawa
The mistake is fine, but how does someone think to themselves, hmm, out of stock? TIME TO MAKE A NEW THREAD! :D

That's the part I don't get.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5456 posts
4746 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Batarang wrote: The mistake is fine, but how does someone think to themselves, hmm, out of stock? TIME TO MAKE A NEW THREAD! :D

Sometimes the excitement of finding the deal takes over!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20935 posts
5355 upvotes
Poormond Hill
How could this be a Hot Deal when it was sold out a long time ago? Op posting privileges should be taken away! Wasted 2 minutes of my time and companies bandwidth!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Oct 26, 2015
563 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto,ON
Thanks op i wanted to thank u
I try to buy smart but end up Penny wise Pound Foolish :(
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4110 posts
4562 upvotes
Ottawa
Melkor wrote: Sometimes the excitement of finding the deal takes over!
Lmao, true. When I saw this thread at the top of the section, I thought they restocked, and I was preparing to spend $25 worth. xD
Oh well, no big deal in the end.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20935 posts
5355 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Batarang wrote: Lmao, true. When I saw this thread at the top of the section, I thought they restocked, and I was preparing to spend $25 worth. xD
Oh well, no big deal in the end.
I was willing to do a store pickup as far away as Niagara Falls!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8348 posts
8344 upvotes
Toronto
Iodine wrote: It was an honest mistake. No harm done.
Clearly it was not an honest mistake and I should have known better. I have failed the RFD Gods...and hope to be punished accordingly.
Batarang wrote: The mistake is fine, but how does someone think to themselves, hmm, out of stock? TIME TO MAKE A NEW THREAD! :D

So, when you post a deal, you look for it to be in-stock in every possible city before posting? The BB website is not conducive to this.
sandikosh wrote: How could this be a Hot Deal when it was sold out a long time ago? Op posting privileges should be taken away! Wasted 2 minutes of my time and companies bandwidth!
<insert time machine comment here>

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)