Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

FIFA 21 PS4 Controller bundle 79.99...price error? Best Buy EDIT: $67.99 at The Source with PSP!

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2020 7:45 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 8, 2020
60 posts
22 upvotes

[Best Buy] FIFA 21 PS4 Controller bundle 79.99...price error? Best Buy EDIT: $67.99 at The Source with PSP!

I think this may be a price error as the boxing week price will be 99.99.

FIFA 21 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller Bundle (PS4) | Best Buy Canada
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/fi ... 4/14933349

EDIT: Actually $67.99 at the Source with the Partner's Savings Program!
Last edited by MrEdgington on Dec 22nd, 2020 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 14, 2018
5751 posts
16399 upvotes
Kitchener
$165 value based on full price of standalone DualShock 4 wireless controller, FIFA 21 standard edition game, and a FIFA 21 Ultimate Team voucher with 1 Rare Gold Players Pack and 3 Icon Loan Items for 5 games.

Image
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1092 posts
999 upvotes
ordered one. Not sure if the FIFA part is worth it though since I recently picked up FIFA 2020 for $5 on PSN
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 14, 2018
5751 posts
16399 upvotes
Kitchener
$71.99
TOTAL SAVINGS $8.00

With PSP
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4789 posts
3296 upvotes
Vancouver
zylonite wrote: ordered one. Not sure if the FIFA part is worth it though since I recently picked up FIFA 2020 for $5 on PSN
FIFA 21 is $40 and generally won’t drop much farther in price till the summer (basically a couple months before fifa 22) so if you enjoy soccer, it’s a decent deal.

I doubt it’s a price error given ds4 used to go on sale for $40-50 (just not this year/since covid). $80 is really a sale price that makes more sense than $100.
Jr. Member
Jul 12, 2019
199 posts
775 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: $71.99
TOTAL SAVINGS $8.00

With PSP
Not sure what having a PlayStation Portable has to do with it, but hey, $8 is $8.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1638 posts
2061 upvotes
FIFA 21 (PS4) is on sale for 39.99 NOW.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Jr. Member
Jul 10, 2008
127 posts
103 upvotes
Every fifa 21 copy for ps4 qualifies for free ps5 upgrade?? Just curious as wondering i should get the ps4 copy since its cheaper vs. Paying $90 for Ps5 version
Sr. Member
Nov 30, 2013
733 posts
813 upvotes
It is not a good deal. Controller goes on sale for 40 regularly and the fifa 21 is only 40 now. So 80 for the bundle is just regular price. The UT packs are just standard packs if you get the regular game.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1167 posts
469 upvotes
Montreal
lesoir wrote: It is not a good deal. Controller goes on sale for 40 regularly and the fifa 21 is only 40 now. So 80 for the bundle is just regular price. The UT packs are just standard packs if you get the regular game.
I must not be paying attention at all because I rarely see DualShock going on sales for 40$ these days.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6543 posts
6807 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
lesoir wrote: It is not a good deal. Controller goes on sale for 40 regularly and the fifa 21 is only 40 now. So 80 for the bundle is just regular price. The UT packs are just standard packs if you get the regular game.
The controllers haven't gone on sale for $40 in literally years and they haven't even hit $50 (the regular sale price) since last year.

There's an excellent chance you can sell the FIFA codes from this so factoring that in this is the cheapest way to get a brand new first-party Dualshock 4 right now and for the foreseeable future.

E: If you qualify for The Source PSP and you can sell the codes even for $30 that's like paying ~$45 for the controller pre-tax, which is even better than the $49.99 "usual" sale price.
Sr. Member
Nov 30, 2013
733 posts
813 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: The controllers haven't gone on sale for $40 in literally years and they haven't even hit $50 (the regular sale price) since last year.

There's an excellent chance you can sell the FIFA codes from this so factoring that in this is the cheapest way to get a brand new first-party Dualshock 4 right now and for the foreseeable future.

E: If you qualify for The Source PSP and you can sell the codes even for $30 that's like paying ~$45 for the controller pre-tax, which is even better than the $49.99 "usual" sale price.
Ok I take back "regularly". I did saw it for $39.99 a few times though. Not sure when. BTW, Dealmatch is selling it for $40. Not sure how the experience will be though.

Also, don't buy the digital code for Fifa if you can. Buy the disk because you can resell it for $20 next year.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6543 posts
6807 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
lesoir wrote: Ok I take back "regularly". I did saw it for $39.99 a few times though. Not sure when. BTW, Dealmatch is selling it for $40. Not sure how the experience will be though.

Also, don't buy the digital code for Fifa if you can. Buy the disk because you can resell it for $20 next year.
Those are literally knockoffs

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)