• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2017 6:56 pm
[OP]
Dec 24, 2013
26 posts
74 upvotes

[Best Buy] Final Fantasy XV (PS4) $24.99

In less than one year lol

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/fi ... 62404.aspx?

Other $25 or less games:

Madden NFL 17 -14.97
NHL 17 - 19.95
Mafia III - 20.98
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 24.99
Rainbow Six: Siege - 24.98
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - 24.98
Star Wars Battlefront ultimate edition - 24.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 remix - 24.99

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/category/p ... ortDir=asc
Last edited by apple777 on Nov 11th, 2017 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
35 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2026 posts
869 upvotes
Lots of decent games for good prices. Game time per hour is fantastic.

Homefront is available for $13 still apparently. Not a bad campaign FPS at that price.

Mafia 3, Mass Effect Andromeda, KH, and FF15 all give a ton of game for low cost. I enjoyed all of them personally.
Penalty Box
Oct 30, 2013
1889 posts
1169 upvotes
Ottawa
Most games drop to sub $30 in a year lol. This isn't anything note worthy.

However, FFXV is a great game. I don't care what anybody says.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2133 posts
2211 upvotes
London, Ontario
Those are decent games, but to me Battlefront Ultimate is the weakest as it was $6 for the digital version not too long ago which is a crazy awesome price! But I've also heard Battlefront 1 isn't a very good game and that the 2nd one looks a lot better. Is the game worth playing though and is it fun in co-op or does it get old and stale fast?
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1736 posts
555 upvotes
Good price for KH, just grabbed it for $33.99 at the end of September. I think I'll wait on FFXV for the PC release though.
Dec 24, 2009
473 posts
123 upvotes
Quebec City
Guess it will be 19.99$ at Black Friday
Aug 24, 2011
410 posts
104 upvotes
SoldierZeroB wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:39 pm
Those are decent games, but to me Battlefront Ultimate is the weakest as it was $6 for the digital version not too long ago which is a crazy awesome price! But I've also heard Battlefront 1 isn't a very good game and that the 2nd one looks a lot better. Is the game worth playing though and is it fun in co-op or does it get old and stale fast?
I think you should hold off on it for that price. I was fortunate enough to have purchased it for $6 during the psn sale. I honestly just purchased it for the vr demo which was awesome but short. The lackof a campaign sure does hurt it but it's fun nonetheless. It's especially fun when you start unlocking the upper tier boosts like the jetpack. It does get stale at times but just quit and hop onto the next lobby if you want. Seeing that the second one is out, it's probably going to be harder to play at full roster at his point but if you can manage to snag it for less than $10. Go for it
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2133 posts
2211 upvotes
London, Ontario
azaelus wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 4:11 pm
I think you should hold off on it for that price. I was fortunate enough to have purchased it for $6 during the psn sale. I honestly just purchased it for the vr demo which was awesome but short. The lackof a campaign sure does hurt it but it's fun nonetheless. It's especially fun when you start unlocking the upper tier boosts like the jetpack. It does get stale at times but just quit and hop onto the next lobby if you want. Seeing that the second one is out, it's probably going to be harder to play at full roster at his point but if you can manage to snag it for less than $10. Go for it
Thanks for the informative answer. I appreciate it!
Aug 17, 2012
117 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
I stayed away after a review talked about pushing your car around or traveling taking a long time, and demo didn't do anything for me with the battle system. What's the story on this?
Dec 11, 2015
23 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
whats the difference between the one OP posted and the Day One Edition?

It says save 25$ for the standard one, but only save 10$ on the day one edition.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
1884 posts
659 upvotes
Scarborough
dfphoenix wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 7:04 pm
I stayed away after a review talked about pushing your car around or traveling taking a long time, and demo didn't do anything for me with the battle system. What's the story on this?
You can fast travel. The banter adds to the story though, I liked driving. You don’t push your car for long. Loved this game, nothing really like it.
Oct 27, 2016
23 posts
30 upvotes
princesslinnie wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 7:34 pm
whats the difference between the one OP posted and the Day One Edition?

It says save 25$ for the standard one, but only save 10$ on the day one edition.
Day One edition your get some DLC weapon that helps your early game, nothing for too special.
Apr 18, 2008
820 posts
234 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm surprised they haven't announced a GOTY Edition that includes the season pass. Would it be worth it to try FFXV Comrades?