Fitbit Charge 4 $130 ($40 off) - lowest ever

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2021 7:32 pm
[OP]
Jun 2, 2021
7 posts
4 upvotes

[Best Buy] Fitbit Charge 4 $130 ($40 off) - lowest ever

Best Buy offering $130 for a Fitbit Charge 4 in any colour (sale ends Sept 2) and Amazon is having a similar deal of $130 for the rosewood colour. Based on CCC, this is the same deal as their previous deals.
Thread Summary
Not sure if it's right for you? Take a look at RFD Reviews' roundup of the best Fitbits!
6 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1026 posts
1271 upvotes
canada
Fitbit 5 announced, so not completely surprising. Good deal still.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1071 posts
567 upvotes
Ontario
Has been lower when SportChek had for $130 and the $20 email code stacked
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4228 posts
4586 upvotes
Whitby
Mine died and I need a new one. But I think the reviews are the rough. Looks like they die after 1 yr or so. :(
Aug 19, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
I noticed this deal yesterday but today they show back up to $169.99 on the web? Which is weird because now that I viewed the page all my ads around the web are Best Buy ads for $129.99 Fitbit Charge 4. I thought maybe I imagined that the sale ended on September 2nd, but I do recall that. Glad I found this thread to confirm it!
Feb 26, 2003
606 posts
53 upvotes
I brought one for my wife in Nov when they were on sale for $129. It has been a pain since day one and wish I had returned it when I could. You can barely read it in bright sunlight, settings revert back to default for no reason. Trying to sync via Bluetooth to the cellphone is hit and miss, just when you get it all working the next day it doesn’t. Save yourself aggravation and hours of frustration buy something else.
Nov 10, 2003
754 posts
339 upvotes
Richmond
cavuu wrote: I brought one for my wife in Nov when they were on sale for $129. It has been a pain since day one and wish I had returned it when I could. You can barely read it in bright sunlight, settings revert back to default for no reason. Trying to sync via Bluetooth to the cellphone is hit and miss, just when you get it all working the next day it doesn’t. Save yourself aggravation and hours of frustration buy something else.
I have a lot of issue on syncing a Fitbit tracker with cellphone too, then I found out it is a pretty common issue.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)