Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Free Sandisk 128GB card with purchase of 12 month Nintendo Switch online -$45

[OP]
Jun 19, 2006
507 posts
962 upvotes

[Best Buy] Free Sandisk 128GB card with purchase of 12 month Nintendo Switch online -$45

Buy a Nintendo Switch Online 12-Month Family Membership at Best Buy, get a free SanDisk 128GB 100MB/s microSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ni ... d/13285473

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... h/12488005

ONLINE ONLY. Save $45 when you bundle this 128GB SanDisk microSDXC card with purchase of Nintendo Switch Online 12 month Family Membership.
How to get this deal:

1: Add Nintendo Switch Online 12 month Family Membership to cart.

2: Add 128GB SanDisk microSDXC card to cart.

3: Once both items are in cart, discount will be applied automatically.

When you check out, it discounts the SD card of $49.99 instead of $44.99, so total comes out to $48.54
17 replies
Dec 22, 2012
758 posts
993 upvotes
Mississauga
silly question, i can use this to extend my current family membership?
[OP]
Jun 19, 2006
507 posts
962 upvotes
xhalo21 wrote: silly question, i can use this to extend my current family membership?
I believe you can only stack up to 3 years of Nintendo switch online. So for example if you have 6 months left on your current subscription, you should be able to add another year for 1 1/2 years total. See link below

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.co ... ad%20codes.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3363 posts
2022 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered
Op thanked
Apr 16, 2009
642 posts
210 upvotes
Thanks OP, needed another memory card for our families 3rd Switch. Feels so good knowing it has a Nintendo mushroom picture on it even though I will only see it once.
Dec 16, 2020
216 posts
356 upvotes
Do you need a memory card to save the games? Whats the online used for, playing with others?
xtreme to the maximum
Nov 3, 2005
514 posts
759 upvotes
Toronto
This makes buying Nintendo Switch Online bearable. Thanks.
Jan 18, 2009
376 posts
94 upvotes
Vancouver
We just picked up a Switch for the kids.

Can someone help explain to me why this offer is $45 CAD, compared to Nintendo's website which has the family online membership for $79 USD? Are we comparing apples to apples still?

Apologies in advance for what maybe an inept question.... but appreciate the clarity in advance! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
1891 posts
793 upvotes
Ottawa
JaaK wrote: We just picked up a Switch for the kids.

Can someone help explain to me why this offer is $45 CAD, compared to Nintendo's website which has the family online membership for $79 USD? Are we comparing apples to apples still?

Apologies in advance for what maybe an inept question.... but appreciate the clarity in advance! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
This doesn't include the expansion (N64, MK8 additional courses, Sega Genesis, etc.).
Aug 25, 2008
144 posts
222 upvotes
YVR
JaaK wrote: We just picked up a Switch for the kids.

I think you're comparing it to the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack or whatever Nintendo calls it. That package comes with a few more games you can play and access to Nintendo 64 online for the Switch. The regular Family Plan is only $34.99 USD a year.
Jan 18, 2009
376 posts
94 upvotes
Vancouver
surrealillusion wrote: This doesn't include the expansion (N64, MK8 additional courses, Sega Genesis, etc.).
Got it! Thanks so much for clarifying...
Jun 12, 2021
75 posts
36 upvotes
Is this deal dead? Don’t see the aforementioned discount in cart
Apr 15, 2004
774 posts
245 upvotes
SumoDomo wrote: Is this deal dead? Don’t see the aforementioned discount in cart
It seems so. The SD card is on sale itself now, which it wasn't when the discount was available. I guess it was part of last week's promotions and we just didn't notice until the very end.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1527 posts
592 upvotes
Toronto
Deal was dead
Simple is the best.
Apr 7, 2007
144 posts
110 upvotes
Just curious how fast does it take for them to process the digital code for nintendo online?

I added both to my cart and got to the payment screen went to do something and 10 mins later checked out. Got the confirmation email, but only list the memory card for the order but includes the promo code and don't think I was charged for the memory card. There was no mention of the subscription code.

Wondering if anyone else had this problem. Checked out before midnight, hoping that the deal didn't sell out while it was in my cart and expired.
Nov 3, 2005
514 posts
759 upvotes
Toronto
parafilm wrote: Just curious how fast does it take for them to process the digital code for nintendo online?

I added both to my cart and got to the payment screen went to do something and 10 mins later checked out. Got the confirmation email, but only list the memory card for the order but includes the promo code and don't think I was charged for the memory card. There was no mention of the subscription code.

Wondering if anyone else had this problem. Checked out before midnight, hoping that the deal didn't sell out while it was in my cart and expired.
My order time: January 12, 2023 at 22:42 PT

Code arrived from Codes2Go on January 13, 2023 at 3:07 PT
Feb 18, 2008
750 posts
1573 upvotes
Ho come on! It’s the second time I miss this promotion. First at the source then Best Buy. I looked at best buy three days ago to see if they had this promotion and haven’t seen it.