Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Google home $69

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 3:16 pm
19 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4050 posts
805 upvotes
Windsor
verby wrote: Apparently $66 at Costco
Looks like the lowest price ever. Since Amazon is lowering prices on Alexa it is hard to choose.
I find Google Assistant more capable than Alexa, but Google suck at making products... This thing looks like an air freshener!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 26, 2007
1297 posts
230 upvotes
Calgary
Costco has it at this price too.

Nest Hub at Lowe's at $79.99 is a better deal.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 7, 2008
926 posts
333 upvotes
Okanagan
I think if you need a screen, otherwise home has a better speaker
Derfel wrote: Costco has it at this price too.

Nest Hub at Lowe's at $79.99 is a better deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1173 posts
1301 upvotes
Surrey
G77 wrote: I find Google Assistant more capable than Alexa, but Google suck at making products... This thing looks like an air freshener!
It will go very nicely with the air wick. LOL
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2003
1285 posts
169 upvotes
Derfel wrote: Costco has it at this price too.

Nest Hub at Lowe's at $79.99 is a better deal.


It’s 89.99 at Lowe’s, and everywhere else for that matter.
Member
Jun 16, 2019
234 posts
506 upvotes
prof_frink wrote: It’s 89.99 at Lowe’s, and everywhere else for that matter.
$65 at Staples with that $25 off $75 that was going around.
Jr. Member
Aug 9, 2014
181 posts
301 upvotes
Oakville
anybody test new nest mini?

I have google home mini and want to have another one on dining area. but I want better sound quality.

which one should I go?

3 yrs old google home or new nest mini?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 21, 2010
5483 posts
5763 upvotes
ulovebass wrote: anybody test new nest mini?

I have google home mini and want to have another one on dining area. but I want better sound quality.

which one should I go?

3 yrs old google home or new nest mini?
Google home is way better. Nest mini is marginally better than home mini.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jr. Member
Aug 22, 2007
161 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Still waiting for one made by a company that doesn't make most of it's money by spying on people and is outside of Apple's walled garden.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2003
1285 posts
169 upvotes
Michnig wrote: $65 at Staples with that $25 off $75 that was going around.
Can you point me towards a working code?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7688 posts
5187 upvotes
Canada
The source has the $69 price as well, plus free 3 pack smart led bulbs
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1814 posts
2643 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Penguin Warlord wrote: Still waiting for one made by a company that doesn't make most of it's money by spying on people and is outside of Apple's walled garden.
Uh... Isn't that what Amazon is? They make most of their money through AWS and their online store.
Otherwise if you're that worried you can roll your own open source version with a Pi
Jr. Member
Aug 22, 2007
161 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
goozy1 wrote: Uh... Isn't that what Amazon is? They make most of their money through AWS and their online store.
Otherwise if you're that worried you can roll your own open source version with a Pi
Amazon makes most of their money through their online store through massive amounts of data harvesting and analytics. The reason they're king is fundamentally because of the massive amount of data they gobble up and the analytics they run on it. On top of that, they participate in so many different unethical business practices that I really have no reason to trust them to not start data harvesting at some point.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 26, 2007
1297 posts
230 upvotes
Calgary
prof_frink wrote: It’s 89.99 at Lowe’s, and everywhere else for that matter.
It's $79.99 at Lowe's - I just bought one a couple of days ago.
Member
Apr 8, 2007
407 posts
205 upvotes
Penguin Warlord wrote: Still waiting for one made by a company that doesn't make most of it's money by spying on people and is outside of Apple's walled garden.
You'll be waiting a long time.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 7, 2008
926 posts
333 upvotes
Okanagan
It is the best deal since it includes 3 light bulbs.
Got it yesterday and all works nice.
RFDQ1016 wrote: The source has the $69 price as well, plus free 3 pack smart led bulbs
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1378 posts
526 upvotes
Michnig wrote: $65 at Staples with that $25 off $75 that was going around.
Do you have a code that you can share? I looked around and can't seem to find it.
Member
Jun 16, 2019
234 posts
506 upvotes
kazkira wrote: Do you have a code that you can share? I looked around and can't seem to find it.
It's done now I think. It was active for a couple of days but I guess you missed it. There was a $10 off $50 afterwards but I don't have that code so you'd have to search. Also not sure if its still live

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)