Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Google Home Max ($350 for 1 / $600 for 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2019 7:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3363 posts
3319 upvotes
Alberta
There was 1 charcoal that was in stock briefly yesterday. I tried to purchase 2, but I couldn't because of inventory. It was sold quickly after that. Patiently waiting for 2 charcoals to get restocked hopefully before this deal ends.
Mar 7, 2008
603 posts
154 upvotes
Leask
I bought two this weekend... trying to find a buyer for one of the two....

If you live in SK and interested. Please send me private message
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3363 posts
3319 upvotes
Alberta
The charcoal version now says "Available for Backorder". I just ordered 2 and will try to find a friend to split the cost. If not, I guess I'll find a way to use both.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3363 posts
3319 upvotes
Alberta
Both colors are now available for backorder... A good way to secure the deal if you are interested.
Jun 7, 2013
353 posts
309 upvotes
GATINEAU
I've got a white being delivered today that I was going to return. In Ottawa (Gatineau actually) but can meet at either.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3363 posts
3319 upvotes
Alberta
Both colors are now showing in stock!
Jan 11, 2013
68 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
I took delivery of mine today, and I have to admit, with all the hype, the sound quality leaves a lot to desire.

It sounds muddled and fuzzy, almost as if the bitrates are low (I am using Spotify Premium).

Anybody else feel this way? Perhaps I was expecting too much, but there’s little clarity to the sound.
Mar 7, 2008
603 posts
154 upvotes
Leask
EvanFBC wrote: I took delivery of mine today, and I have to admit, with all the hype, the sound quality leaves a lot to desire.

It sounds muddled and fuzzy, almost as if the bitrates are low (I am using Spotify Premium).

Anybody else feel this way? Perhaps I was expecting too much, but there’s little clarity to the sound.
Wow, I plan to use it with Spotify premium as well...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3363 posts
3319 upvotes
Alberta
The two that I ordered yesterday have already shipped.
Jul 27, 2006
192 posts
1 upvote
Thornhill
Ordered 2, if anyone wants to buy 1 of them. In GTA. Expecting shipment Thurs
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1828 posts
1082 upvotes
Kitchener
That's what I have heard to, was hoping to be wrong.

Anyone else want to comment?
Aug 11, 2014
96 posts
166 upvotes
St. John's, NL
EvanFBC wrote: I took delivery of mine today, and I have to admit, with all the hype, the sound quality leaves a lot to desire.

Did you change the streaming quality in the Spotify app to 'very high'?