Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Google Home Max ($350 for 1 / $600 for 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2019 7:40 pm
Mar 4, 2010
353 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: Does it come with a $350 receipt?
No receipt - don’t care to share my Personal info but it’s $340. If interest I’ll hold on to it for a few more days before returning.
Feb 22, 2009
976 posts
658 upvotes
Ottawa
TechJunk wrote: It depends which one you return.
When I bought mine, they charged me $350 for the first one and ($350-$100) $250 for the second one, both bought together at the same time, right at the start of the sale.
Because I got a white and black I'm guessing, they shipped from different warehouses and on two separate receipts.
My white one was $350 and the black one was $250, so when the white came, I just returned it full price and got to keep the black one at $250.
Someone else who bought different colours or who has two separate receipts might be just as lucky. Didn't want to brag initially cause it is very YMMV but I was super happy.
Well done. Noted. I ordered matching ones in case I was able to convince myself to keep both, but I eventually talked myself out of taking the $677 hit. Now debating whether to keep my one at $299 after hearing about your $250 deal...and also missing out on the Costco $199.97 deal.
Jan 8, 2006
834 posts
171 upvotes
returned my second GHM to bestbuy on the weekend. the customer service lady gave pause and called a manager over regarding the promo and how to handle the refund. We both agreed that the receipt showed quantity 2x of $300 items, the discount was pre-applied to the item costs rather than a discount at the end of the receipt, and that they would refund the single item amount which meant i retained the $50 discount on the GHM I kept.

the $250 deal seems extremely YMMV. just looking at my receipt it sounds like someone rung that in different than mine since I show 2x $300 items rather than 1x $350 and 1x $250.
Feb 22, 2009
976 posts
658 upvotes
Ottawa
jamex wrote: the $250 deal seems extremely YMMV. just looking at my receipt it sounds like someone rung that in different than mine since I show 2x $300 items rather than 1x $350 and 1x $250.
It all depends on the shipping. If both items are shipped together they'll be on the same receipt. If they ship separately they get invoiced separately with no mention or reference of package deals. As was mentioned by ordering different colours they ended up being shipped separately with one invoice showing $250 and the other showing $350. 50/50 which one gets the $250 discount so either you get lucky or may have to settle for whatever colour got the highest discount.

Also that's why I went just before closing on a Friday night hoping to get a sales associate who wasn't aware of the buy 2 get $100 off promo.
Jan 16, 2013
289 posts
420 upvotes
Calgary
This deal is back however only at $100 off so each GHMax’s price is $399.99, when adding two to cart you get an addition $100 off so makes it $699 for two.

$100 more but for those that may have missed out and in the market... like me haha

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)