Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Google Pixel 6 128GB - Stormy Black - $699.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2022 3:42 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5834 posts
1677 upvotes
Melkor wrote: I'm sure you'll be good. I'm on the Amazon ecosystem Face With Tears Of Joy
I've got few blink cameras too lol.

OOS again!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
Aggy wrote: I've got few blink cameras too lol.

OOS again!
My outdoor cameras are Nest! Neutral Face
Dec 22, 2013
695 posts
1575 upvotes
Self-Isolation
Any recommended rugged Cases for this phone.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
64 units in stock

Sales ends today!
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
Eff it, in for one. I've been a Google guy for a long time. And this keeps me from being handcuffed to a 2 year plan, so bonus. My Pixel 3 is still rolling, and I am used to the lightning fast fingerprint reader on the back, so I'm disappointed that they seem to have taken a step back with the new implementation. But with no more updates, it's time for an upgrade, so I'll give this one a go. Do these have a similar return policy to computers/laptops/etc.?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
rohruaj wrote: Any recommended rugged Cases for this phone.
I've been very happy with Spigen products in the past. I am sure they will have a variety of options for the Pixel 6.

Update: Just did a little amazon search. I'm deciding between the Spigen "Rugged Armor" and the "Tough Armor". The Tough version has a little kickstand which is cool.

Update: Went for the "Rugged Armor". This is basically the same one I am using on my Pixel 3 and it has been good. A nice balance between protection and added thickness. $14.39 (says it is on sale, down from $20).
Last edited by deeznuts on Dec 30th, 2021 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jul 6, 2002
719 posts
285 upvotes
Markham
Still in stock. Go go go!

Another thumbs up for Spigen cases. I've always been a fan.
Mar 11, 2021
444 posts
305 upvotes
I believe it's 14 days. I'm returning mine to BB because I already received one for Xmas. Hope they don't give me any trouble.
Sep 6, 2018
93 posts
61 upvotes
anyone receive their order yet? was supposed to receive mine on the 28th, but nothing yet.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
Dhanushan wrote: 64 units in stock

Sales ends today!
Sold out, expired thread
Destiny is all
Mar 11, 2021
444 posts
305 upvotes
Ordered on the 24th out for shipping now, London, ON
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
Dhanushan wrote: Sold out, expired thread
The price is on until the end of day, and they seemed to have restocked several times as well. No rush to toss this over to expired deals. Although it is your thread, which I appreciate! :)
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1391 posts
881 upvotes
Guys check your front door. I ordered a couple of days ago. No shipping notice. By fluke I look outside and see it on the floor. Box a little banged up. Delivery guy didn't even ring door bell.

Stormy black looks so slick. I can see why now some people say the pixel 6 feels more like a Google vs Samsung device compared to chrome frame and curved screen pixel 6 pro. Not knocking the pro, but the black frame and flat screen is so refreshing to have.
May 26, 2020
215 posts
109 upvotes
Was it FedEx? Mines been out for delivery for 2 days.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1714 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
Mine was delivered this morning. Best Buy site wasn't updated (and still isn't) but if I put the tracking number into the TForce website it shows the details.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1391 posts
881 upvotes
PaulJ156 wrote: Was it FedEx? Mines been out for delivery for 2 days.
Yes. You should get yours soon I'm guessing.
Dec 22, 2013
695 posts
1575 upvotes
Self-Isolation
deeznuts wrote: I've been very happy with Spigen products in the past. I am sure they will have a variety of options for the Pixel 6.

Update: Just did a little amazon search. I'm deciding between the Spigen "Rugged Armor" and the "Tough Armor". The Tough version has a little kickstand which is cool.

Update: Went for the "Rugged Armor". This is basically the same one I am using on my Pixel 3 and it has been good. A nice balance between protection and added thickness. $14.39 (says it is on sale, down from $20).
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0964H ... BIHM&psc=1

This one?
Nov 28, 2021
3 posts
Is it cheaper to buy the phone outright or get it from one of the providers?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
2448 posts
4442 upvotes
Vancouver
jirolupatma wrote: Is it cheaper to buy the phone outright or get it from one of the providers?
That depends on the carrier. Your question is hard to answer without any parameters. If you compare carrier's phone subsidized plan with the same carrier's equivalent BYOP plan, you might save a bit on the phone. But for many of us here, our plans are ineligible for phone subsidy (i.e. win-back offers, Koodo migration plan, or we are using $0-13 monthly plans)