Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

Honeywell Air Purifier HPA300 $187.49 ON only?

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 5:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
2162 posts
1086 upvotes

[Best Buy] Honeywell Air Purifier HPA300 $187.49 ON only?

Was looking around for an air purifier for myself and came across this. Apparently highly rated.

$249.99, Ontario residents: Save 25% on select appliances as part of the Canada Energy Savings Rebate Program, instantly bringing it to $187.49 at check out.

Triple camels shows $249.99 lowest I believe.

GCR 1.3%
Overview
Banish the allergens from your life and lungs with the Honeywell Allergen Remover air purifier. Featuring a True HEPA filter, this air purifier is energy efficient and supremely effective at purifying large rooms, capturing up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens as small as 0.3 microns. Multiple cleaning levels let you get the right air.

More Information

- Covers up to 465 square feet, making it ideal for large rooms
- True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens 0.3 microns and larger and reduces odours, VOCs, and certain germs
- Filters and circulates room air five times per hour to keep rooms fresh and breathable
- Quiet operation won't interrupt your other activities
- Four air cleaning levels (Germ, General Clean, Allergen, and Turbo) let you adjust the purifier to get the air you want in the time you want
- Automatic shut-off lets you run the air purifier for 2, 4, or 8 hours when you're not around
- Control panel lights keep you informed and dimmer option allows you to dim the lights in darker areas
- Electronic filter replacement reminder lets you know when it's time to replace the filter for optimal purification
- Onboard user reference guide lets you effectively use the purifier
- Clean Air Delivery Rating (CADR) of 300 for smoke, 320 for dust, and 300 for pollen
- ENERGY STAR qualified to purify your air without astronomically increasing your electric bill
54 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
2123 posts
696 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought three for my parents. Already have two Dyson units for myself, which look nicer but are overpriced.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7323 posts
2309 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Any cheap generic filters for this?

Im leaning towards winix 5500-2 on Wayfair
Sr. Member
Jun 10, 2017
768 posts
986 upvotes
How old is this thing? Ratings from the few reviewers seems good but the oldest review was from 2014. Interested to know how easy it is to obtain the filters and how much it costs
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7323 posts
2309 upvotes
Richmond Hill
GenericMember wrote: How old is this thing? Ratings from the few reviewers seems good but the oldest review was from 2014. Interested to know how easy it is to obtain the filters and how much it costs
Did a search on amazon and generic ones costs about 30$ each but you only replace filters once a yr
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7323 posts
2309 upvotes
Richmond Hill
This one takes 3 filters at once. :O
Sr. Member
Jun 10, 2017
768 posts
986 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: Did a search on amazon and generic ones costs about 30$ each but you only replace filters once a yr
Ah cools thanks. Then this is a great deal of generics can be had.
Sr. Member
Jun 10, 2017
768 posts
986 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: This one takes 3 filters at once. :O
So is that $30 for all 3 or one? Can you post the amazon link?
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7323 posts
2309 upvotes
Richmond Hill
GenericMember wrote: So is that $30 for all 3 or one? Can you post the amazon link?
Hmm i cant seem to find it anymore. Just searched "hpa300 filter" and saw a 6 pack for like 105$ but this was before i realized it takes 3 filters at once so its like 50$ in filter cost per yr. Weird how this takes 3 filters. Reviews on youtube also says poor energy efficiency. Maybe I will stick to winix 5500-2 on wayfair
Member
Jan 15, 2017
343 posts
399 upvotes
for anyone who cares about CADR this one is much higher than the winix. The winix has a remote though which is very nice.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3708 posts
5050 upvotes
Oakville
manho wrote: Was looking around for an air purifier for myself and came across this. Apparently highly rated.

$249.99, Ontario residents: Save 25% on select appliances as part of the Canada Energy Savings Rebate Program, instantly bringing it to $187.49 at check out.

Triple camels shows $249.99 lowest I believe.

GCR 1.3%
I find the Conway cleaners far superior to both the Dyson and this Honeywell. Very good air quality sensors, and the ionizing function helps make it perform more efficiently.
https://www.amazon.ca/Coway-AP-1512HH-P ... B01728NLRG
-ZdpZ... ;)
Sr. Member
Nov 30, 2015
644 posts
761 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Thanks OP, i bought 80 for my office building. Now that Covid is airborne i have to find a way to get the workers back to their cells.
Jr. Member
Feb 17, 2019
161 posts
79 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: Any cheap generic filters for this?

Im leaning towards winix 5500-2 on Wayfair
I bought one and I love it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
6802 posts
3170 upvotes
Germany
zdpz wrote: I find the Conway cleaners far superior to both the Dyson and this Honeywell. Very good air quality sensors, and the ionizing function helps make it perform more efficiently.
https://www.amazon.ca/Coway-AP-1512HH-P ... B01728NLRG
Agreed. We have three in our house. They are awesome. Allergy season is much less painful.

The only negative is that damn air quality light. I ended up using electrical tape to cover it so I can sleep at night.
Jr. Member
Feb 17, 2019
161 posts
79 upvotes
Yup. I have a 600 square foot studio apartment and in combination with some fans it has really freshened up the air in my place.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 11, 2018
166 posts
121 upvotes
Mars
The covid virus particles is nearly .06~.125 microns,so yes it indeed too small for HEPA to filter down.
However covid virus particles don’t exist alone they normally bonded to something larger like water droplets or aerosols. That will make the particle' size large enough to get filtered.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 3, 2007
2329 posts
692 upvotes
Anyone chime in? This or Winix P300 (if I can find at Home Depot for $137)?
Last edited by Raimond on Jul 12th, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)