Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Honeywell Portable Doorbell & Push Button (29,95$)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2017 11:59 am
Nov 6, 2013
675 posts
2897 upvotes
MONTREAL

[Best Buy] Honeywell Portable Doorbell & Push Button (29,95$)

Final Clearance Honeywell Portable Doorbell & Push Button (RCWL300A1006/N)
4.6 out of 5 stars - 2,533 customer reviews on amazon.com
49,95$ on amazon.ca

In-stock
Limited quantities available
Images
  • 41KLZW5msTL.jpg
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
Good price for this one.

I also noticed that Walmart has been clearing out all their Honeywell stuff as well so might be worth comparing. Our wired one died and was going to replace it with one of these, but managed to find the transformer in the basement and Walmart had the wired kit for $10.

This one for example is $38 at my store (reg $77)

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/honeywell- ... 0142075443
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
14885 posts
4842 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
Thanks to OP. I picked up two.

Why two? I'm guessing the push button units will have poor waterproofing.
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
Feb 18, 2014
688 posts
1410 upvotes
U4IA wrote: Good price for this one.

I also noticed that Walmart has been clearing out all their Honeywell stuff as well so might be worth comparing. Our wired one died and was going to replace it with one of these, but managed to find the transformer in the basement and Walmart had the wired kit for $10.

This one for example is $38 at my store (reg $77)

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/honeywell- ... 0142075443
I was in the exact same situation and picked up the Honeywell doorbell at Walmart ($33 at my store) last month but ended up returning it. Nothing wrong with the unit but after more research, I decided I much prefer the more modern look and the additional functionalities of their newer Series 3/5/9 doorbells instead (also on sale currently at Best Buy).
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
14885 posts
4842 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
Jon Lai wrote: Shows 38.97 for me?
The sale ended last Thursday night.
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
Oct 14, 2007
613 posts
1303 upvotes
Thedford
Thanks for the post OP.

I hate to rain on other folks posts, but owning this device for two years I'll relate my experience with it.

The push button is not very robust or weather proof. I have had to clean and apply contact cleaner (deoxit) to the push switch many times. The range to the receiver is short and unreliable.

I have yet to find a well made wireless doorbell at any price. If someone has such a device I would appreciate knowing about it and would likely purchase one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)