• Jul 13th, 2020 10:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2008
2299 posts
338 upvotes
North York

[Best Buy] [HOT] Breville Nespresso Creatista Uno $450 with $25 coffee credit

A pretty hot deal for those who appreciates a steamed milk to go with their espresso (less hassle of owning a full espresso machine!). Other than the steam wand, this machine functions the same as typical Nespresso machine. The premium is really for the cafe-like quality in making latte / capuccino / etc. I believe this is one of the lowest price for this machine - considering it also comes with the $25 coffee credit.

I upgraded from Nespresso UMilk with Aerocinno to this and have owned this machine for couple of months. I would rate a solid 8/10

Pros
- Cafe-like quality for capuccino / latte macchiato. Great consistency in milk microfoam. Much better than Aerocinno
- Easy to clean - the machine has self cleaning mechanism for the steam wand
- Sizeable water tank
- Pretty reliable - no issue so far after daily use for 3 months
- Easy to use, similar to other nespresso machine

Cons
- No chance for manual modification / adjustment.
- Expensive when compared to normal Nespresso machine. But more-or-less comparable to a manual Espresso machine (Breville, etc)

Note that there is a more expensive version of this machine - the Creatista Plus. However, aside from being a lot more expensive ($799), it has more complication with selecting the setting (with digital screen, knob and such) - whereas this Creatista Uno is very simple since everything has buttons.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
6336 posts
2077 upvotes
Vancouver
i rather buy the 870(which I own) for the price
Sep 15, 2015
664 posts
480 upvotes
Mooooonnn
dazz wrote: i rather buy the 870(which I own) for the price
My thoughts as well but I guess can’t beat the convenience for some?
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!