Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

*Hot?* Hyperkin Gamecube Controllers Adapter 4 port for Switch (and others) in stock $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2018 3:07 pm
11 replies
Nov 8, 2005
241 posts
534 upvotes
Halifax
Not hot. The Nintendo brand ones are $25 as well. I personally ordered an aftermarket version for $12 on eBay.
Jul 19, 2016
256 posts
297 upvotes
Not sure how this would even be considered hot
Aug 1, 2016
499 posts
893 upvotes
Failed to find an adapter anywhere. So I just ended up buying the hori gamecube controller with an actual USB type A connection. Worked out better than I had expected. Its slightly larger than my first party gamecube controller but that's fine by me as it's better for larger hands. Overall it feels just as good and the cable is much longer too.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
The Nintendo ones are impossible to find, but I think I’ll wait for them to be in-stock again.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1541 posts
385 upvotes
Man impossible accessory shortages is a joke. Can't find a switch pro controller.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
601 upvotes
Brandon
Gbyrd wrote: Man impossible accessory shortages is a joke. Can't find a switch pro controller.
I have seen Pro Controllers available online. But it is REGULAR Price of $89.99. The Boxing day deals are gone though...
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2426 posts
635 upvotes
London
these are all over amazon for cheaper lol
Nov 3, 2010
867 posts
816 upvotes
brucedlx wrote: these are all over amazon for cheaper lol
Except they aren't. Find me a single gamecube adapter in stock that I can buy from Amazon and receive in <2 weeks.

If you could find them cheap then you could make a killer profit considering demand for them is the highest it'll be for the next few years. I've seen people selling for $60+.

I've noticed that a lot of the time on RFD when people are negative, they don't actually know what they're talking about. Anything gamecube gets a massive spike in value when a new Smash releases.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2426 posts
635 upvotes
London
Ambushes wrote: Except they aren't. Find me a single gamecube adapter in stock that I can buy from Amazon and receive in <2 weeks.

If you could find them cheap then you could make a killer profit considering demand for them is the highest it'll be for the next few years. I've seen people selling for $60+.

I've noticed that a lot of the time on RFD when people are negative, they don't actually know what they're talking about. Anything gamecube gets a massive spike in value when a new Smash releases.
Never said anything about <2 weeks. If you wanted to play smash w/ a gamecube controller you had all the time in the world to get the mayflash ones, they were a dime a dozen and came w/ free prime shipping for about this price. You can still even get it shipped through prime but now there is a premium attached.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)