Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

*HOT* Insignia Air Fryer - 4.8L/5.1QT - Stainless Steel $69.99 ($100 OFF) - Currently on Backorder

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2022 7:22 pm
Dec 17, 2011
107 posts
109 upvotes

[Best Buy] *HOT* Insignia Air Fryer - 4.8L/5.1QT - Stainless Steel $69.99 ($100 OFF) - Currently on Backorder

So we were about to buy the other Insignia airfryer for $69.99, but stumbled upon this stainless steel version that has much better reviews for the same price. Gf and I each bought 1 for our families

Avg rating of 4.7/5 based on 1350+ reviews
199 replies
Jun 6, 2018
347 posts
455 upvotes
It seemed most of the reviews were posted in the last couple weeks, I found that kind of odd.
Dec 17, 2011
107 posts
109 upvotes
If you resort it by the oldest first, a lot of the reviews are from New Year 2020. I assume those are consumers that got it as a gift for the holidays or picked it up last boxing day.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
Thought maybe the basket would be stainless but it looks like it's just some cladding on the front. This is a BestBuy house brand unit.
Jan 27, 2013
965 posts
1340 upvotes
Thanks OP, I own the insignia that looks like an egg, my wife has been breaking them to get the stainless one. Had the egg for 2 years no problems
Nov 4, 2017
85 posts
115 upvotes
Thanks pick one up for a Christmas gift!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5690 posts
3654 upvotes
GTA
captainjay09 wrote: It seemed most of the reviews were posted in the last couple weeks, I found that kind of odd.
Partly because it went on sale for this same price just a few weeks ago.

I got one during the last sale. It's not the nicest looking thing on the counter top and it's bigger than I thought it would be but it works well.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1151 posts
1054 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
Pros and cons of this one vs the famous Ninja Air Fry from Costco ?
-------------
Fido Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 20GB - 25$
Public Mobile Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 2GB - 17$
Videotron Internet : 400/50M cable - 50$
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3744 posts
1003 upvotes
Toronto
nicknam4e wrote: Pros and cons of this one vs the famous Ninja Air Fry from Costco ?
square basket versus round so you can get more food in at the same time

i found this guy online who compares a lot of different air fryers and actually ended up with this same model -

i have been trying to decide which air fryer i was going to get for the last couple of weeks and i picked this up last night but havent used it yet.
May 20, 2019
376 posts
594 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, picked one up from Yonge & Eglinton store. They have many in stock. Time for some healthy junk food.
...what is life if not Jr. Chicken with free tomatoes...
Jul 2, 2008
248 posts
116 upvotes
whats the difference between air fryer vs panasonic flash xpress?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4007 posts
3362 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Is there any Best Buy gift cards etc to bring the cost down?
Nov 18, 2020
91 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
mellowsingh wrote: Thanks, picked one up from Yonge & Eglinton store. They have many in stock. Time for some healthy junk food.
The negative reviews on the site talk about build quality & plastic smell in the food. Can you share your feedback ?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1726 posts
5252 upvotes
Montreal
Question is how does this compare with the larger slightly more expensive insignia air fryer: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/in ... y/14699042

I already own an air fryer but I kind of feel this model might be a bit more useful.
My air fryer requires me to stir the contents after a while for a consistent cook, but i'd assume having multiple layers would solve this.
It's also got a rotisserie spit that allows you to cook an entire chicken.
Feb 24, 2009
889 posts
410 upvotes
azn0Richard0 wrote: Question is how does this compare with the larger slightly more expensive insignia air fryer: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/in ... y/14699042

I already own an air fryer but I kind of feel this model might be a bit more useful.
My air fryer requires me to stir the contents after a while for a consistent cook, but i'd assume having multiple layers would solve this.
Really cool I might be ordering this instead.
Jan 17, 2009
885 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
how does this compare with the instant pot lid?
Sep 16, 2011
598 posts
681 upvotes
Southern AB
Just picked one up, cooking some buffalo chicken nuggets and thin fries right now. Been looking forward to an air fryer.
Oct 21, 2013
38 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Bought one for the parents! This thing is super similar to the Cosori that I bought for $90 a few months back. Even the basket compartment is the same.
The air fryer has been our saving grace for quick and fast meals while working from home.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3744 posts
1003 upvotes
Toronto
azn0Richard0 wrote: Question is how does this compare with the larger slightly more expensive insignia air fryer: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/in ... y/14699042

toaster oven air fryers, according to some, dont air fry as well as standalone fryers which you would expect from an appliance that does many things versus one that does one.

I was looking at the toaster ovens as well but they are generally more expensive and larger so it really comes down to what you want/need.

i was really leaning towards a toaster oven model but since i already had a toaster oven that works well i opted for the OP's model.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)