Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] HOT - Online+few stores - Marshall Monitor BlueTooth Headset for $149.97 (Reg $350) Very good reviews

[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
197 posts
547 upvotes

[Best Buy] HOT - Online+few stores - Marshall Monitor BlueTooth Headset for $149.97 (Reg $350) Very good reviews

For those that missed DealMonk's post:
best-buy-marshall-major-iii-ear-bluetoo ... #p33252753
Thanks !

This is a different model with slightly more discounting:

Marshall Monitor Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Model Number: 04091743 Web Code: 13548751
Reg: $350
Sale : $149.97

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ma ... k/13548751
marshall.jpg
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8911 posts
528 upvotes
Toronto
That Marshall bluetooth speaker that looks like a mini-floor speaker had some scathing reviews.

I found some decent reviews for this one but seems to be from 2017. Is it an older model?
Banned
Apr 4, 2020
107 posts
283 upvotes
Same price on Amazon here

Edit:
CHINAdeals wrote: That Marshall bluetooth speaker that looks like a mini-floor speaker had some scathing reviews.

I found some decent reviews for this one but seems to be from 2017. Is it an older model?
Date First Available : April 21 2017. (On Amazon)
Member
User avatar
Sep 16, 2011
286 posts
239 upvotes
Lethbridge
Keep in mind you can't return opened headphones to Best Buy. I'd stick with Amazon if it's the same price.
Jr. Member
May 6, 2018
148 posts
139 upvotes
seriosbrad wrote: Keep in mind you can't return opened headphones to Best Buy. I'd stick with Amazon if it's the same price.
I read some of the recent Amazon reviews on this Marshall Monitor Headphones. More than one customer stated they received the counterfeit headphones and they are hard to notice.

Be aware when you purchase.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 8, 2020
123 posts
88 upvotes
Is it safe to assume that this works via audio cable without bluetooth?
For those times when the batter dies
Newbie
Mar 10, 2018
42 posts
39 upvotes
ekinjil wrote: I read some of the recent Amazon reviews on this Marshall Monitor Headphones. More than one customer stated they received the counterfeit headphones and they are hard to notice.

Be aware when you purchase.
I guess only good/quality products get counterfeit versions...
Newbie
User avatar
Mar 14, 2020
70 posts
158 upvotes
Montreal
CHINAdeals wrote: That Marshall bluetooth speaker that looks like a mini-floor speaker had some scathing reviews.
Depends which model you're referring to. Marshall makes quite a few different models of Bluetooth speakers and some of them are some of the best rated Bluetooth speakers you can get.

Top