Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

House of Marley Positive Vibration 2 On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - $49.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2102 posts
1474 upvotes

[Best Buy] House of Marley Positive Vibration 2 On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - $49.99

Been using these for close to a year, love them. For $50, solid deal - "no brainer". And they plant a tree!

Product Details
Eliminate all restrictions and experience freedom with the House of Marley Positive Vibration 2 Wireless on-ear Bluetooth headphones. Sustainably crafted from FSC Certified Wood, REWIND Fabric and Recyclable Aluminium, Positive Vibration 2 Wireless supports the reforestry of trees and the general welfare of our planet. With 12-hours wireless playtime, you’ll never be short of music when you need it most The on-cup buttons let you take full control of your music and calls.

10 Hours play time
40mm Driver
On-Board mic & controls
Removable cable with Mic & 1 button control
Tangle free audio cable
Charging cable
REWIND™ Fabric
FSC® Certified Wood
Recyclable Aluminum

Overview
Dive deep into your music with the House of Marley Positive Vibration 2 on-ear wireless headphones. Boasting large aluminum ear cups with soft cushions, these Bluetooth-enabled headphones keep you comfortable for the long haul. They're equipped with 40mm drivers for rich sound and feature a foldable design for maximum portability.

Details & Specs
Headphone Style - On-Ear
Band Style - Over-the-Head
Wireless - Yes
Bluetooth - Yes
Wireless Talk Time - 12 hrs
Charge Time - 3.5 hrs
Effective Wireless Range - 15 m
Frequency Response - 20-20khz
Impedance - 32 Ohm
Sensitivity - 105+/-3dB
Colour - Signature Black
Colour Family - Black
Weight - 650 g

Warranty
Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts - 1 Year

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ho ... k/14882482

Links:
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 13th, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added a retailer to increase thread visibility
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, RFD Reviews has a list of the best headphones!
6 replies
Jul 29, 2006
431 posts
588 upvotes
Ottawa
Just for the record, I found these headphones to be very tight on my head. I had them expanded all the way and they still didn't fit over my ears properly. I don't believe my head to be overly large and I have 3 other headphones that fit fine including a cheap pair of Skull Candy on ear phones. I tried to get used to them but it wasn't going to happen. I wish they had fit better because they sounded pretty good.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2102 posts
1474 upvotes
congo wrote: Just for the record, I found these headphones to be very tight on my head. I had them expanded all the way and they still didn't fit over my ears properly. I don't believe my head to be overly large and I have 3 other headphones that fit fine including a cheap pair of Skull Candy on ear phones. I tried to get used to them but it wasn't going to happen. I wish they had fit better because they sounded pretty good.
I got a pretty round head, no issues on this end. Wearing these for 2-3 hours a day.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1858 posts
2043 upvotes
Anyone try these for the gym? Does it block out sounds pretty well and not get too sweaty like over-ear headphones?
Aug 9, 2016
172 posts
569 upvotes
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like I got the lemon, after a couple of years the pads broke and fell off the phones. This is with minimal use.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2102 posts
1474 upvotes
John8graz wrote: I don't know if it's just me but I feel like I got the lemon, after a couple of years the pads broke and fell off the phones. This is with minimal use.
Couple of years, that's still a decent endurance. Are pads replaceable?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)