Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Hover-1 Journey Foldable Electric Scooter - 26km Range - 22.5km/h Top Speed - Lightweight - Black - $499.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 8:51 am
Aug 27, 2011
550 posts
153 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
my family has had 3 of these since Easter and we have been very happy with them, the sticky throttle issue is only problem we have noticed which has happened on all 3 but isn't a deal breaker. Bought these while in the US and gave to the kids for Easter. Can't speak to the price from Best Buy but as for the scooter they have held up very well. Only Pain is putting air in the front tire as it is a tight fit with the motor in there.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3990 posts
2927 upvotes
Calgary
Looks like a Xiaomi, scoots like a Xiaomi, rides like a Xiaomi .... it is a Xiaomi! Ladies & Gents, this Xiaomi is one of the few Chinese products to spawn clones which goes to show how dominating Xiaomi is in the Scooter world. The ubiquitous m365 is likely the world's most popular & widely sold escooter ever.

That said, for a base m365, $500 isnt that hot of a deal. As reference, I picked up my m365pro over last winter on the wagjag deal (posted here at RFD) for about $55x all in. Been riding it for a coupla mths now & cfw'd, it does 35-37kph at full voltage & still runs at 30kph at 10% juice.

If this clone has the m365 controller/electronics, then it is worth buying even if its not quite the steaming hot deal. As for the helmet debate, there's no debate. It would be fine if one died from head injuries but if not, a concussion with its accompanying fx aren't worth the hassle. Btw one get a concussion just by hitting the head falling while walking so nevermind at 22kph or 32kph.

Just wear a damn helmet. Bonus is DA MAN will more likely than not, not hassle u even if u ride on the streets. At least I've never been hassled & I've blasted passed almost every cyclist on the road & paths.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3990 posts
2927 upvotes
Calgary
Diesel7926 wrote: my family has had 3 of these since Easter and we have been very happy with them, the sticky throttle issue is only problem we have noticed which has happened on all 3 but isn't a deal breaker. Bought these while in the US and gave to the kids for Easter. Can't speak to the price from Best Buy but as for the scooter they have held up very well. Only Pain is putting air in the front tire as it is a tight fit with the motor in there.
Just saw your post. Get a valve stem extender. U can thank me later as not only will it make filling air easier, it'll also prevent leakage as u twist out the fitting on the pump.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7597 posts
4408 upvotes
Toronto
buriboi wrote: Or maybe he just wanted to know the law? :/
Sure, knowing the law is great, but if the law says not required, should you not wear one? That's for you to decide, but the law isn't necessarily what you should follow
Apr 3, 2009
9 posts
Toronto
Where is the best place to buy Xiaomi And what is good price I should be looking for?
I can't find them anywhere :-(