Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

HyperX Cloud II Wireless Gaming Headset - Black/Red - 169.99

Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada

[Best Buy] HyperX Cloud II Wireless Gaming Headset - Black/Red - 169.99

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/computer ... lsrc=aw.ds

First time I've seen the wireless cloud 2's on sale, finally deciding to pick it up after using the wired cloud 2s for 4-5 years. Reviews are amazing, and the wired cloud 2's I have, are also still amazing. But I've wanted to upgrade to wireless for a while now, however the 219.99 price tag was too high, now on sale, time for an upgrade. 2% cashback from the source as well.

Note: the wired ones are on sale for 84.99 as well, an amazing price, would recommend for anyone that has kids that are into gaming and want a really good headset without spending over 100.
Images
  • 4505300_sd.jpg
Live a little
33 replies
Jul 23, 2008
250 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
Do these work with a PS5?
Aug 25, 2010
22 posts
29 upvotes
Calgary
I use these with my PS5, can confirm they work and work great! Much better than the Pulse headset IMO, and better mic as well.
Dec 25, 2017
275 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver
Jackji wrote: https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/computer ... lsrc=aw.ds

First time I've seen the wireless cloud 2's on sale, finally deciding to pick it up after using the wired cloud 2s for 4-5 years. Reviews are amazing, and the wired cloud 2's I have, are also still amazing. But I've wanted to upgrade to wireless for a while now, however the 219.99 price tag was too high, now on sale, time for an upgrade. 2% cashback from the source as well.

Note: the wired ones are on sale for 84.99 as well, an amazing price, would recommend for anyone that has kids that are into gaming and want a really good headset without spending over 100.
The Source has it for 149 on PSP. Awesome price!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
soserious wrote: The Source has it for 149 on PSP. Awesome price!
What is PSP? That's a great price
Live a little
Dec 25, 2017
275 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver
Jackji wrote: What is PSP? That's a great price
Partner Savings Program.
For e.g., if you have a Bell account, you get access to this. There are other ways to get access to this as well.... ;-)
Jun 12, 2019
46 posts
33 upvotes
They work great with my PS5. I ordered them direct the day before Black Friday for 129.99; delivered in 2 days. Great buy, imo!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
soserious wrote: Partner Savings Program.
For e.g., if you have a Bell account, you get access to this. There are other ways to get access to this as well.... ;-)
I'm with bell for my internet, does that mean I qualify? Or is only bell mobile....? I honestly never knew about this lol
Live a little
Dec 25, 2017
275 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver
SoSavory wrote: They work great with my PS5. I ordered them direct the day before Black Friday for 129.99; delivered in 2 days. Great buy, imo!
Wow...I think I paid 185 earlier this year for this one....
Jackji wrote: I'm with bell for my internet, does that mean I qualify? Or is only bell mobile....? I honestly never knew about this lol
Not sure. I had a Bell mobile....IIRC, I put my mobile number in Source and I think that is how I got it working.
There are many partners for Source. Maybe you might have other accounts elsewhere that make you eligible. Search in the forums to know of the other alternatives.
Nov 28, 2007
775 posts
185 upvotes
Works perfectly with the PS5. Bigger drivers and better sound quality than the 3d headset and the steelseries 7p. Only annoying thing about these is the mic monitoring volume is very low. No other flaws though.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
SoSavory wrote: They work great with my PS5. I ordered them direct the day before Black Friday for 129.99; delivered in 2 days. Great buy, imo!
They went down to 129.99? I've never seen them that cheap, are you sure it's the cloud 2s? lol
Live a little
Jun 12, 2019
46 posts
33 upvotes
Jackji wrote:
They went down to 129.99? I've never seen them that cheap, are you sure it's the cloud 2s? lol

Yes, EB Games clerk persuaded me to avoid the Turtle Beach and purchase a Hyper Headset. He was shocked about the pricing as well! He told me not to hesitate. Lol and I'm happy with them.

Edit: Adding note - Noticed that the headset is on sale for 139.99 on HP website
Mar 14, 2012
454 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
DubKrazy wrote: Works perfectly with the PS5. Bigger drivers and better sound quality than the 3d headset and the steelseries 7p. Only annoying thing about these is the mic monitoring volume is very low. No other flaws though.

Very tempted to get these. Originally wanted to get the 7P but those were way overpriced in Canada and got the Pulse 3d headset instead. Is this headset more comfortable than the Pulse 3d? I find the Pulse 3d headset hurts my ears when I have glasses on very easily. Sometimes it hurts within 30mins, if I am lucky it would hurt in a little over an hour. Thank you.
Last edited by Gchlau on Dec 25th, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
SoSavory wrote: Yes, EB Games clerk persuaded me to avoid the Turtle Beach and purchase a Hyper Headset. He was shocked about the pricing as well! He told me not to hesitate. Lol and I'm happy with them.

Edit: Adding note - Noticed that the headset is on sale for 139.99 on HP website
Do you have the link for 139.99? I can't find it
Live a little
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1676 posts
1073 upvotes
Ottawa Valley
Hyper x are awesome
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts.
Nov 20, 2015
279 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jackji wrote: Do you have the link for 139.99? I can't find it
I took a look at the HP website, I saw the wired for $139.99 and the wireless are OOS. Could not find the wireless on sale for $139.99.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1574 posts
3584 upvotes
Canada
jamesw99 wrote: I took a look at the HP website, I saw the wired for $139.99 and the wireless are OOS. Could not find the wireless on sale for $139.99.
Yeah...pretty sure @SoSavory trying to flex a non-existent deal lol
Live a little
Nov 28, 2007
775 posts
185 upvotes
Gchlau wrote: Very tempted to get these. Originally wanted to get the 7P but those were way overpriced in Canada and got the Pulse 3d headset instead. Is this headset more comfortable than the Pulse 3d? I find the Pulse 3d headset hurts my ears when I have glasses on very easily. Sometimes it hurts within 30mins, if I am lucky it would hurt in a little over an hour. Thank you.
100% more.comfortable. I don't wear glasses and found the pulse 3d uncomfortable. I did a comparison between the 7p, Pulse 3d and cloud 2 wireless. 7p is most comfortable and has excellent mic monitoring. HyperX very close in terms of comfort but better build quality and way better sound quality imo. Both have better battery life than the Pulse 3d. Only pro for Pulse 3d was the PlayStation integration. Of course, this is all subjective, but I tried to be as objective as possible.