Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Insignia Air Fryer - 4.8L/5.1QT - Stainless Steel $110

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2021 7:50 pm
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' list of the best air fryers!
17 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2029 posts
4008 upvotes
Dash wrote: I have this air fryer. It's really good. Got it for $70 last November though.
I will agree. I got it for $89 if I remember correctly. Never a problem. Easy to clean too. Granted you may need to tighten the screws in the tray every so often but eh...

Hey @Dash , for easier cleaning, buy a roll of tin foil and place it at the bottom. You don't know how time I've saved by doing that.

P.S. Upvote for product, price is still higher than other sale prices.
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Feb 6, 2019
509 posts
1300 upvotes
Niagara Region
We also have this air fryer. Got it for Xmas from my parents, and they got one for themselves as well. It was also on sale for around $80, but would gladly pay the current sale price. We use it every day, and wonder how we lived without it!

What is great about it is its simplicity. No messing around with digital displays and confusing menus. Stick the food in and crank the timer dial up and keep an eye on the food. Simple. As well, the flat top is where we put the tongs or wooden spoon to move the food around.

Fries, wings, spring roles, hash browns, onion rings, bagels...the list goes on.
Feb 11, 2004
211 posts
89 upvotes
Vancouver
I agree, it's worth waiting if you don't need it right away. It's a great air fryer but I also got it when it was $70 and I believe it's been around 70-90 in past sales.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2448 posts
12644 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Got this during BF in 2021 for around $70 after tax. Good air fryer, but definitely wait for a better price to buy unless you really need it.
You mean 2020 Black Friday? You're ahead of time Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2004
10312 posts
1096 upvotes
Toronto
KenAdams wrote: I will agree. I got it for $89 if I remember correctly. Never a problem. Easy to clean too. Granted you may need to tighten the screws in the tray every so often but eh...

Hey @Dash , for easier cleaning, buy a roll of tin foil and place it at the bottom. You don't know how time I've saved by doing that.

P.S. Upvote for product, price is still higher than other sale prices.
Thanks for the tip. I don't particularly like using more waste than I have to, but I'll consider it next time i "fry" something particularly messy. The basket is relatively easy to clean with some hot water and soap.

Those screws loosen up on me too. lol.
Ask me a question about ANYTHING here: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=692100
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2538 posts
1161 upvotes
toronto
Dash wrote: I have this air fryer. It's really good. Got it for $70 last November though.
So if it was $70 on sale in Nov why is it $110 on sale now?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12148 posts
4977 upvotes
Keep in mind prices of everything are up significantly in the past year.. Some prices seen in the past may not be seen again.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5035 posts
4469 upvotes
chrisanthony14 wrote: So if it was $70 on sale in Nov why is it $110 on sale now?
Simple supply and demand... And shortage of chips, materials, etc... Everything seems to be going up lately...
Jun 9, 2014
174 posts
264 upvotes
Had this air fryer until the screws came loose and fell into the body. Thankfully Best buy did a full refund after 4 months of ownership. Overall not bad for $70 but at this price I'd see if Ultima Cosa is onsale and buy that one instead.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1546 posts
1147 upvotes
Montreal
baitandswitch wrote: Had this air fryer until the screws came loose and fell into the body. Thankfully Best buy did a full refund after 4 months of ownership. Overall not bad for $70 but at this price I'd see if Ultima Cosa is onsale and buy that one instead.
I have an ultima costa from visions for $100, pretty big size but don't recall exactly. Use it all the time for everything but the beep is crazy loud and super annoying. Almost like a fire alarm. Beeps like 6x too. I'm sure the neighbours can hear and my cat doesn't appreciate it either. I basically add extra time and set a separate timer to stop it without beeping.
May 4, 2020
178 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
kool1 wrote: Keep in mind prices of everything are up significantly in the past year.. Some prices seen in the past may not be seen again.
But this is redflag deals. If it aint the best price, people will complain
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12148 posts
4977 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Simple supply and demand... And shortage of chips, materials, etc... Everything seems to be going up lately...
Shipping also. Anything from China costs a fortune to ship now.
Nov 16, 2007
433 posts
277 upvotes
I’ve owned this air fryer since November 2020. It is my first air fryer and i’d give it a 7/10.

1) The basket warped.
2) The dial timer isn’t exactly accurate. I use a timer on the microwave.
3) It’s very loud.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
6437 posts
3021 upvotes
Durham
I bought the Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven - 10Qt from Best Buy for $124.99 in November 2020 (Black Friday Deal) ... awesome machine!

Our friends had the same one from the year prior (2019) ... and they highly recommended it!

So we got it ... and we have been using it weekly!
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)