Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

iRobot Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum - $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2022 9:28 am
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26011 posts
211307 upvotes
GTA

[Best Buy] iRobot Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum - $299.99

Best Buy has the iRobot Roomba e5 robot vacuum on sale for $299.99 ($170 off). Looks like a decent deal if you don't want to spend a small fortune on the more advanced models with auto empty, etc.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ir ... r/15745387
Thread Summary
Not sure what to look for? RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best robot vacuums!
2 replies
Jan 18, 2019
155 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
As someone who bought the version up from this, I will strongly recommend you guys not even look at them. These ones do not have map tracking so they will constantly hit the same walls and go over the same place over and over again. They state the internal computer does 60 actions per second but in reality it hits a wall does a turn hit's another wall does it turn and I't'llhit the same wall again. I had to return mine cuz I was frustrated that it would stay in the same room for 20 minutes do the same thing over and over again and not even touch the other rooms until I physically placed it in the and then it would find itself back in the old room.

Yes the map tracking ones are over $500 but for a $300 vacuum that is absolutely annoying to have I would encourage you guys to save up for the ones with map technology in them.
Jun 19, 2018
152 posts
80 upvotes
dtvibe wrote: Yes the map tracking ones are over $500 but for a $300 vacuum that is absolutely annoying to have I would encourage you guys to save up for the ones with map technology in them.
Well, the neato d3 is $450 and includes map tracking. I agree that the map tracking ones are the way to go.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ne ... e/13453666