• May 8th, 2020 9:39 am
[OP]
Aug 22, 2018
69 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga

[Best Buy] Jabra Elite 75T In-Ear now in $199.99

Folks,

Just noticed Bestbuy is offering $40 discount on Jabra Elite 75T (non-active). That brings the price down from $239.99+tax to $199.99+tax. Good deal on pretty good reviewed ear buds.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/13899157

NOTE : Jabra.ca also has them on sale but only $30 discount.

--EDIT--
RTings review https://www.rtings.com/headphones/revie ... y-wireless

-- Cheers --
Last edited by premalmistry on Mar 27th, 2020 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
33 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2393 posts
881 upvotes
North York
Tempting but Pixel Buds 2 should be coming in a month.
[OP]
Aug 22, 2018
69 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga
quazy wrote: Tempting but Pixel Buds 2 should be coming in a month.
True, but looking at Google's track record with hardware, its better to go with a company who are already 3-4 generations into this.
Last edited by premalmistry on Mar 27th, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 22, 2004
564 posts
1426 upvotes
Keep in mind that if these earbuds don't fit you well, you're stuck with them as you can't return headphones that have already been opened at Best Buy.
PSN: mwatcher
XBL: LionChi
[OP]
Aug 22, 2018
69 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga
I believe they do come with extra ear tips.
Oct 16, 2011
286 posts
176 upvotes
Good price, but I’ll never buy headphones from Best Buy as they won’t allow you to return them once open. Even if you bring them back the next day.
Apr 17, 2019
7 posts
3 upvotes
I have the jabra 65t elite, they are really good. It's probably one of the few that are good at phone calls also. Galaxy buds and Sony owns you gotta scream into them in the car.
Aug 19, 2017
40 posts
56 upvotes
These should be great. I have the elite sport it is comfortable and great sound. had no complaints.
Feb 28, 2020
190 posts
513 upvotes
these have good sound, albeit a bit on the deep/bassy side. They fit much better than the 65t and are smaller. However they are plagued with a hissing in the left ear when on a call, and they also can't be used independently (left ear bud relies on connection from right earbud). Also the tips create a deep seal that allows for a lot of bone conduction noise if that makes sense i.e. if you go out for a walk with these on you'll hear every thud through your ears which could get annoying over time if you run with them on. That being said, if you're a fan of Jabra then $199 is a decent sale price
Mar 21, 2004
262 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
There will be a firmware update that allows independent use. This was confirmed by the company at CES. Haven’t experienced the hissing. Did have an issue with charging or showing proper battery level (might be firmware related) which never happened with the 65t’s. I think most will find them very comfortable with the smaller size.
jmons20 wrote: these have good sound, albeit a bit on the deep/bassy side. They fit much better than the 65t and are smaller. However they are plagued with a hissing in the left ear when on a call, and they also can't be used independently (left ear bud relies on connection from right earbud). Also the tips create a deep seal that allows for a lot of bone conduction noise if that makes sense i.e. if you go out for a walk with these on you'll hear every thud through your ears which could get annoying over time if you run with them on. That being said, if you're a fan of Jabra then $199 is a decent sale price
Nov 20, 2010
224 posts
179 upvotes
tbh... these earbuds look good n thats pretty much it. the sound quality is fair but your losing out on anc.
i don't have the plagued hissing on the left that every speaks of... but it does disconnect quite often when Im on my run which is annoying as hell.

im returning them... rather put a little more for the new senny... just look at amazon and the "used" 75t... theres like 30 pairs there that are "very good". You can see how many people return them.
Feb 21, 2003
711 posts
446 upvotes
Richmond BC
kchkwan wrote: ...

im returning them... rather put a little more for the new senny... just look at amazon and the "used" 75t... theres like 30 pairs there that are "very good". You can see how many people return them.
Having 30 pairs of like new return doesn’t mean anything when you don’t know how many have sold.

30 like new return from 30 sold is one thing, from 300000 sold is another.
Best deal: 2 boxes of HP 92 white papers from staples for $7.00 (2004)

Upvote my post if you find it helpful. Thx
Nov 20, 2010
224 posts
179 upvotes
i agree, just that its the only bud I'm seeing with a growing amount of second hand buds compared to the others.