Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

JBL T450BT On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Black $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 11:12 am
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2866 posts
2201 upvotes
Ottawa

[Best Buy] JBL T450BT On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Black $29.99

JBL T450BT On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Black $29.99
This seems the lowest price ever, available for backorder online.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/jb ... k/13012940

Stocktrack shows 189 available in backorder.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=bb&sku=13012940
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
ohhh, not bad, not bad at all, good for those who couldn't get the Marley $30 BT headphones, Marley still a better deal, since the battery life on this is only 11hrs
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1922 posts
1195 upvotes
Calgary
I thought that's the boxing day price. No? Btw how's the sound quality?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3663 posts
1174 upvotes
Mars
Brewmeanie wrote: ohhh, not bad, not bad at all, good for those who couldn't get the Marley $30 BT headphones, Marley still a better deal, since the battery life on this is only 11hrs
is Marley over-ear? I prefer over-ear.
Nov 22, 2004
732 posts
2589 upvotes
Keep in mind though that earbuds and headphones cannot be returned to Best Buy once you buy them; exchange only.
Oct 23, 2005
673 posts
177 upvotes
Can't they be returned if they are unopened/sealed still?
Jan 12, 2011
325 posts
614 upvotes
I will vouch for this headset being reliable, simple and comfortable. We bought 2 sets for our kids to pair with their tablets for road trips and they absolutely love them! Biggest bonus for us was not having to hear the shrill of the mom from those f'ing Ryan Toy Review videos...
Jan 2, 2006
245 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto
You can get them in store, not physically because they are on back order, but order without paying for shipping. Went to BB on another business and just did get these.
Jan 2, 2014
77 posts
25 upvotes
calexicoca wrote: You can get them in store, not physically because they are on back order, but order without paying for shipping. Went to BB on another business and just did get these.
How did you order it in store to avoid the shipping cost? It is not allowed to reserve in the store and there is no option to ship to the store without cost.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
Brewmeanie wrote: ohhh, not bad, not bad at all, good for those who couldn't get the Marley $30 BT headphones, Marley still a better deal, since the battery life on this is only 11hrs
What model of Marley did u get?
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
1000 posts
409 upvotes
St. Catharines ON
WalterGoose wrote: Unfortunately the bluetooth has been very inconsistant for me. More often than not they wont even power on (battery at 100%) and I have to use them corded.
I have had these since Dec 2019.

They are great! Paired to 2 iPhones and 2 iPads. They don't work when you leave the Bluetooth on the other devices. Turn Bluetooth off and they paired perfectly.

FYI - there is no cord.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
Which headphones were those? Do have a link or forum post?
0 tolerance for BS.
If I downvote, chances are it's less about the deal, and more about OP's inability to take criticism and constantly favoring their deal due to their ego.
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Jun 2, 2016
36 posts
42 upvotes
Kemptville, ON
one-cheap-guy wrote: I have had these since Dec 2019.

They are great! Paired to 2 iPhones and 2 iPads. They don't work when you leave the Bluetooth on the other devices. Turn Bluetooth off and they paired perfectly.

FYI - there is no cord.
Wow, you are totally right. I have mixed up the model number from the pair I have. I am deleting my post Apologies to everyone.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
Wife got gifted a pair of the blue colour. We paired it with the Fire stick to watch TV. I can’t comment on the musical quality but for tv they are ideal. Comfortable and long battery life and no lag.

Only complaint is the placement of the USB port that is hidden by the earpiece holder and trying to figure out R from L (solved with a sharpie dot).
Mar 19, 2009
440 posts
250 upvotes
Seems wireless only. Nah for me.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7311 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
on ear headphones are painful, it is like waterboarding but for your ears
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
toalan wrote: on ear headphones are painful, it is like waterboarding but for your ears
Depends on what you get.
The sony h.ear 2 WH-H900N I got is really comfortable, I already passed out on my chair with it on my head
Signature removed due to rule violation