[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2004
1760 posts
613 upvotes
Mississauga

[Best Buy] Keva Compact Folding Bed - Twin - Black (Portable? Cot) - $49.98

Keva Compact Folding Bed - Twin - Black
Original price seems to be listed as ~$200. Minus $100 Sale price, and currently 50% off the sale price to bring it to $49.98 - PRICE ONLY VISIBLE ONCE ADDED INTO CART

"Overview
Cater to overnight guests with the comfortable and supportive sleep provided by the Keva compact folding bed. This foldaway design stores away compactly when not in use and features locking legs with swivel casters for easy transport. It's solidly crafted with a sturdy steel tubular frame and topped with a 4" thick polyfoam mattress."
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
13 replies
Dec 24, 2017
707 posts
1516 upvotes
lel
So long as you ignore the superlatives used in the item description, you shouldn't be too disappointed by a $50 cot
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3543 posts
2195 upvotes
Kitchener
Pingalino wrote: So long as you ignore the superlatives used in the item description, you shouldn't be too disappointed by a $50 cot
Unsure what you meant by that, but it sounds great so you, and the OP, get a thumbs up!
Why can't we all just get along?
Jun 19, 2006
968 posts
103 upvotes
Can't argue ... a good deal, thx OP!
Jun 12, 2019
102 posts
138 upvotes
Thanks op. Shared with a friend that needed it and he got two.
Aug 24, 2018
643 posts
870 upvotes
Langley BC
This was a great deal. Wanted to order 4 but they only had 2 in stock so I grabbed both of them. These should be a great addition to summer time camping. It was nice to be able to use up some of my best buy gift card from my phone purchase as well:)
Koodo $35 5 Gig deal (x2)
Jul 12, 2019
9 posts
4 upvotes
big city
if anyone wants to sell me the mattress itself or even the whole bed dm me... need a mattress to sleep in my car
Relax! Don't do it.. invest that money into a (low-cost index) fund... Relax, just sue it... you might win!
Oct 5, 2014
554 posts
1172 upvotes
Ontario
Just received mine today, it's actually very comfortable imo. You just need to assemble the wheels and throw a few bolts on the frame, flat screwdriver and wrench required.

I also ended up finding it online elsewhere as best buy didn't list the model number or anything. Looks like it sells for $180+ at WM, Homedepot and Amazon. This was a great steal for $50+tax! Even better combined with the $10 statement credit if you bought a GC at shell.
Nov 14, 2006
661 posts
190 upvotes
Calgary
Boo-urns, just received an order cancellation notice. Inventory could not be secured.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2004
1760 posts
613 upvotes
Mississauga
Lame.. mine got cancelled as well with an e certificate for $5
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.
Nov 20, 2006
65 posts
108 upvotes
Mine also got cancelled today. Got a 5$ e-certificate as well.