Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

Lenovo Duet Tablet Chromebook 128gb version (Geek Squad Certified OPEN BOX) - $240

[OP]
Jul 19, 2016
232 posts
259 upvotes

[Best Buy] Lenovo Duet Tablet Chromebook 128gb version (Geek Squad Certified OPEN BOX) - $240

For the 64gb version, please visit the Staples thread that has it for $200:
staples-lenovo-duet-chromebook-64gb-200-2506298/

I believe this is ATL for 128gb version of the Lenovo Duet. I just bought one and like it so far, deciding between the 64gb or 128gb version as I will be doing some light dev work. For those interested, I think it's snappy and good if you're using it for the RIGHT USE CASE. If you treat it like a full desktop and keep 10+ tabs with netflix in the background while running a game, of course it will be slow.

Also worth noting this one is the bilingual keyboard version. Use rakuten if you want to save an additional 1%.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1663 posts
5524 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bilingual keyboard = Hide this thread
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14384 posts
4373 upvotes
VANCOUVER
blyndfyre wrote: Bilingual keyboard = Hide this thread
Not true. It's doable. Of course US kb is preferred, but by no means this is a dealbreaker.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1663 posts
5524 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Rogido wrote: Not true. It's doable. Of course US kb is preferred, but by no means this is a dealbreaker.
Personal preference of course. 100% dealbreaker for me.
Nov 20, 2013
393 posts
489 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Please teach me how to hide threads! Electric Light Bulb
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Public Mobile customer, as well as Vancity, Novus, Modo, Evo and Endy mattress
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1663 posts
5524 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pimpilsang wrote: Please teach me how to hide threads! Electric Light Bulb
On mobile, touch the three vertical dots to the right of any thread when looking at the list. Option there to hide. On desktop, there should be an icon to click that hides the thread.
[OP]
Jul 19, 2016
232 posts
259 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote: Personal preference of course. 100% dealbreaker for me.
Learn to touch type properly :rolleyes: I just got one and it doesn't take too long to get used to unless you have sausage fingers or you can't touch type properly
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1663 posts
5524 upvotes
Calgary, AB
linksta7 wrote: Learn to touch type properly :rolleyes: I just got one and it doesn't take too long to get used to unless you have sausage fingers or you can't touch type properly
I do have sausage fingers and my touch type muscle memory is already stuck on an English only keyboard. Zero reason to adapt since I can buy the layout I prefer.
Jan 5, 2020
80 posts
90 upvotes
No, no he's got a point. Just like how Canada hides Quebec, we must hide this post! DOWN VOTES 4 THE POST. MHAHAHA
May 29, 2018
455 posts
428 upvotes
Alberta
I had a French keyboard and it only changes like 2-3 keys and as long as you know what those keys are it's not a big deal in my experience
Nov 22, 2019
569 posts
433 upvotes
Does Best Buy offer any promo codes like Staples(for new users or just discounts)?
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12050 posts
14540 upvotes
Toronto
bobclair wrote: Does Best Buy offer any promo codes like Staples(for new users or just discounts)?
No, promo codes only discounts
Destiny is all

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)