• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2021 12:32 am
[OP]
Mar 23, 2013
5 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Best Buy] Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant, buy 1, get 1 free on Best Buy.

How to take advantage of this deal:

1 - Add 2 eligible Lenovo Smart Clocks to your cart.
2- The second Lenovo Smart Clock will automatically be discounted to $0.
3- Check out to complete your order.

Qualifies for free shipping too since over $35.
11 replies
Oct 15, 2017
112 posts
147 upvotes
Airstrip One
Those were on sale for $49.99 (for one) many times
Lenovo Smart Clock $49.99

The security cam streaming function seems only work for Nest users. Don't count on it if you use Wyze Cam.
---> 🅲🅰🆃 🅻🅾🆅🅴🆁 (=ↀωↀ=)
---> 🆁🅴🅳 🅵🅻🅰🅶 🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1084 posts
665 upvotes
BC
natexiao627 wrote: Those were on sale for $49.99 (for one) many times
Lenovo Smart Clock $49.99

The security cam streaming function seems only work for Nest users. Don't count on it if you use Wyze Cam.
So this can't stream other brands of security cams other than Nest? That sucks if the case...
Oct 15, 2017
112 posts
147 upvotes
Airstrip One
muffin4life wrote: So this can't stream other brands of security cams other than Nest? That sucks if the case...
I think technically you can but I remember people saying that the streaming of other security cams will freeze after 2-3 mins or simply showing a black screen.
There was a discussion and if I recall correctly, it has something to do with each brand's streaming codec. I can't find the original RFD thread.
See this Reddit instead: Does the "Lenovo - Smart Clock with Google Assistant" work with Wyze Cam?
Did anyone have experience using this device to stream Wyze Cam?
---> 🅲🅰🆃 🅻🅾🆅🅴🆁 (=ↀωↀ=)
---> 🆁🅴🅳 🅵🅻🅰🅶 🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 17, 2018
176 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is not BOGO, this is buying 2 without any discount

Btw, I have one. It is slow and can freeze sometimes. Imagine when your morning alarm is triggered, but you can't turn it off by touching the screen or pressing the buttons.
Oct 3, 2019
60 posts
46 upvotes
kyoxxx wrote: This is not BOGO, this is buying 2 without any discount

Btw, I have one. It is slow and can freeze sometimes. Imagine when your morning alarm is triggered, but you can't turn it off by touching the screen or pressing the buttons.
I image that can help me get up Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
1206 posts
1082 upvotes
Vancouver
Lol they jacked up the price a lot to make it BOGO

I have this, and it's annoying AF to play Spotify because a lot of times, it randomly stops playing the music with no explanation after a couple songs (or sometimes mid-song!)
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1084 posts
665 upvotes
BC
natexiao627 wrote: I think technically you can but I remember people saying that the streaming of other security cams will freeze after 2-3 mins or simply showing a black screen.
There was a discussion and if I recall correctly, it has something to do with each brand's streaming codec. I can't find the original RFD thread.
See this Reddit instead: Does the "Lenovo - Smart Clock with Google Assistant" work with Wyze Cam?
Did anyone have experience using this device to stream Wyze Cam?
Thx... What was I thinking anyways... My google mini is giving me a lot of issues lately. Frequently telling me to wait until it looks for wifi. The router is right beside it!!! Lol. Anyways changed it out for Amazon today and Amazon so far has no issues with being beside my router. Google seems happy to be further away but that could be also I'm not using it as much as well...
Jan 10, 2019
82 posts
264 upvotes
I got one at regular price two weeks ago and that was 59.99$ I had missed the 49.99$ sale. It seems like they suddenly cranked up the price to make it look like it’s 2 for 1.

Meanwhile the 7inch Google nest hub is on sale for 79.99 much more value for your money unless u really want just a 4inch alarm clock with some basic features
“If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” - Thumper

This is the way!