Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Logitech G305 Lightspeed 29.99$ (50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2019 12:22 am
Jul 22, 2018
31 posts
35 upvotes
ANNNDDDD Deal is DEAD, showing 'sold out online' now. RIP :(
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2007
1111 posts
65 upvotes
Such a good deal, shame it's not working on the site :(
All we need is love
Jul 10, 2019
596 posts
580 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Price is fixed it seems, the going rate is $60 on Amazon too and that's on sale.
I think amazing's prices also adjust based on its supply/activity. It was originally 49$ when i checked this morning and I guess based on the # of views it was getting it may have started to increase in price - possibly from people checking it's pricing from BestBuy's.
only price errors are true deals - such is the philosophy of RFD.
Jul 10, 2019
596 posts
580 upvotes
repatch wrote: Hmm, why? I actually prefer AA batteries. They last forever, at least a year, much better then AAA batteries that some mice have, or even worse a Li-Ion battery you have to charge regularly?
Oh I was always under the impression taht electronic devices with their own li-on batteries are better performing than standalone AA batts
Apr 4, 2017
307 posts
242 upvotes
If I was able to reserve one in-store at $30, will BB honor that price at pickup?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
Deallionaire wrote: If I was able to reserve one in-store at $30, will BB honor that price at pickup?
yes i picked up two. If the store reserved it for you. You will get it at that price. But it requires a manager override
Jul 10, 2019
596 posts
580 upvotes
MastaOogway wrote: yes i picked up two. If the store reserved it for you. You will get it at that price. But it requires a manager override
which is still very much YMMV. Not all BB stores will respect it - some will go through the extra trouble to ensure you won't.
Jul 22, 2018
31 posts
35 upvotes
MastaOogway wrote: yes i picked up two. If the store reserved it for you. You will get it at that price. But it requires a manager override
I'd give you $40 for one if you're in the GTA and don't need both :D
Feb 19, 2010
612 posts
314 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Dead. Bummer. I would have grabbed one to replace my G203.
Apr 4, 2017
258 posts
379 upvotes
Internet
Reserved for pick-up 1, but got a call informing about the pricing error; was offered a $10 disciunt
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1594 posts
1295 upvotes
Estimated Delivery Date
Delivery arrives as early as Invalid Date
Dec 18, 2006
734 posts
142 upvotes
Halifax
I ordered two, for myself and the gf.
Black one shipped (likely as it's from the Maritime warehouse - Moncton) but the White one is still saying 'In progress'.
Jul 10, 2019
596 posts
580 upvotes
didn't get a shipping email but i did get a tracking number from the BB page. bought it along with the M570 FOR 19$
Feb 3, 2012
703 posts
730 upvotes
T.O.
Deallionaire wrote: If I was able to reserve one in-store at $30, will BB honor that price at pickup?
I reserved this morning and just picked it up an hour ago. the mouse scanned it at 68 incl. tax, and the person behind the counter over-ride the price to $30+tax without me asking. I was pleasantly surprised considering I was preparing myself for an argument.
Jan 18, 2010
56 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
Placed G305 order after 10 AM, received shipping notification early afternoon. Supposedly arriving early next week - we'll see. Curiously, have yet to receive updates re: whatever items I've added on for free shipping.
Dec 18, 2006
734 posts
142 upvotes
Halifax
brn80 wrote: I ordered two, for myself and the gf.
Black one shipped (likely as it's from the Maritime warehouse - Moncton) but the White one is still saying 'In progress'.
Got cancellation email for the white one, since it wasn't shipped yet. Black one on the way.

July 19, 2019

Hi brn80,

We recently experienced a system error that resulted in incorrect pricing on several Logitech products.

To correct this error, we are cancelling orders that have not yet shipped.

You haven’t been charged for this order and you don’t need to take any further steps.
Jun 1, 2006
901 posts
287 upvotes
Mississauga
I ordered at 7:02 AM ET way before people caught wind of this and yet people who ordered at 10 AM got shipping confirmation while mine gets cancelled!? Sigh

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)