Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Logitech G410 mechanical gaming keyboard $59.99

[OP]
Sep 19, 2016
11 posts
7 upvotes

[Best Buy] Logitech G410 mechanical gaming keyboard $59.99

seems like a decent price. would be good for those that need the desk space. 1 day sale

www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/logitech-l ... 03257.aspx
12 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
1878 posts
917 upvotes
mb
Great deal for a budget mechanical keyboard!
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
5855 posts
1834 upvotes
Toronto
Would be great if it wasn't shaped so stupidly.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19584 posts
6897 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I use this for my work, software development. It works well, and type feel on it is good. I prefer it to my K70 RGB (by far) for general use/typing. I prefer tenkeyless boards as I never use numpad.

I recommend it at this price. The shape looks weird but doesn't bother me.
Aug 31, 2007
416 posts
120 upvotes
Would love a TKL Romer-G keyboard. Too bad the G410 has such a bad design. Waiting for the G810 to go on sale :P
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19584 posts
6897 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Miniv wrote: Would love a TKL Romer-G keyboard. Too bad the G410 has such a bad design. Waiting for the G810 to go on sale :P
Have you even actually used it? The design is fine... I promise you I use keyboards far more heavily than the average person and I would not tolerate it if it were bad.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
1878 posts
917 upvotes
mb
BinaryJay wrote: Have you even actually used it? The design is fine... I promise you I use keyboards far more heavily than the average person and I would not tolerate it if it were bad.
I think he's simply referring to the look of it. Using it is most likely fine, but having to look at that thing everyday when you could look at something sleek like the K70 would be something I couldn't live with.
Aug 31, 2007
416 posts
120 upvotes
nadrojcote wrote: I think he's simply referring to the look of it. Using it is most likely fine, but having to look at that thing everyday when you could look at something sleek like the K70 would be something I couldn't live with.
Correct. I have no doubt it'd make a great keyboard if you didn't mind the look!
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2007
1604 posts
169 upvotes
"Romer-G switches"

How are these switches compare to the standard cherry mx switches?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2089 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
I have this and TBH I kinda wish it didn't have that slant, mainly due to symmetry and also I would like my palm to touch the desk where that slant is!
You only live twice ǝɔᴉʍʇ 😎
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1824 posts
747 upvotes
GTA
Krakilin0405 wrote: "Romer-G switches"

From http://www.tomshardware.com/news/logite ... 28101.html:

"The feel of the Romer-G switch doesn't correlate to any Cherry MX switch. If I were to describe it, I'd say that Logitech's solution feels like a Cherry MX Brown switch with O-rings installed. It therefore feels a little more like a rubber dome than a mechanical switch, but not at all in a bad way."
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19584 posts
6897 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Krakilin0405 wrote: "Romer-G switches"

I like them better than MX Brown (which I also own). They are not nearly as clicky as blue switches (also own...) but give better feedback than brown which I find too mushy.

For $60 I find it a no brainer as this is asian market no-name mechanical keyboard price territory.
Jan 21, 2009
430 posts
63 upvotes
Never had a keyboard without number, wonder how it would feel though