Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Home Hub $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2019 12:56 pm
Sep 12, 2012
19 posts
5 upvotes
Ottawa
I had one of these a while back but don't like that the buttons aren't backlit.

Ended up ordering an elite earlier this week through this deal.

It's back to full price now but has been on sale 4 times in the past few months, including earlier this week. I was able to get my shipping fees refunded as a Prime member and apparently the import fees will also be refunded to me within the next 60 days. So that brings the price down to $175 all in, which is pretty incredible for the Elite with the Hub.
Aug 13, 2006
754 posts
530 upvotes
Ottawa
khmerg wrote: So is this just in-store? Online features are greyed out. Is it out of stock?
Looks good for me

Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12582 posts
3405 upvotes
Scarberia
Same deal as vision ca last yr. it’s nice I can make Alexa google turn on nvidia shield or ps4. Also turn off by voice. And u can control it use ING the remote
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 15, 2010
519 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op. Grabbed one.

This is my favorite of the harmony remotes that work with the hub. I've been using harmony for years. The response time on this one compared to the remotes with the screen's is so much better.
Nov 9, 2009
552 posts
119 upvotes
eugene_2005 wrote: Looks good for me

Cannot ship to QC ..... I just realise how shitty this is.....
Dec 27, 2002
482 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
I have one of these but I can't seem to add the Globe smart plug from Canadian Tire to the hub.
Nov 27, 2018
151 posts
281 upvotes
Bought the smartthings from BestBuy yesterday, and just bought this harmony hub this morning, so happy for these deals, thanks OP
Mar 7, 2018
69 posts
66 upvotes
khmerg wrote: Cannot ship to QC ..... I just realise how shitty this is.....
That's why I don't buy anything at Best Buy anymore.
Jun 6, 2013
457 posts
470 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The Hub is so much better than the crappy Harmony remotes with the screens.
May 28, 2013
147 posts
165 upvotes
Can anyone clarify how this works when it comes to Shaw Cable PVR controls and using a google home mini with this harmony remote. Would I be able to use google home voice controls to play, pause, setup and delete PVR recordings? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2550 posts
2426 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
scottworkman15 wrote: I had one of these a while back but don't like that the buttons aren't backlit.

Ended up ordering an elite earlier this week through this deal.

It's back to full price now but has been on sale 4 times in the past few months, including earlier this week. I was able to get my shipping fees refunded as a Prime member and apparently the import fees will also be refunded to me within the next 60 days. So that brings the price down to $175 all in, which is pretty incredible for the Elite with the Hub.
How do you find the battery life with the screen one? I keep going back and forth between this one and the one you got.

Being able to control my smart plugs/lights at the touch of a button is pretty much worth the upgrade cost to me. I hate yelling at google.
May 31, 2016
502 posts
468 upvotes
I have an ancient Harmony hub - like 4 or 5 years old. Well before google home came out anyway. I found it was slow as shit and didn't always work but I wonder if I can tie it into my home network. Does anyone know what gen the hubs started working with home?
Oct 3, 2016
362 posts
522 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I want this just to turn on my TV, Xbox and sound system using Google Assistant. Struggle to justify being that lazy for $80. haha

Good deal though, OP. I know people will love it!
Sep 12, 2012
19 posts
5 upvotes
Ottawa
Ecsta wrote: How do you find the battery life with the screen one? I keep going back and forth between this one and the one you got.

Being able to control my smart plugs/lights at the touch of a button is pretty much worth the upgrade cost to me. I hate yelling at google.
It's actually still en route so I can't comment on the battery life. I've read some reviews that says you can get a few days out of it but since it comes with a charging cradle I'll probably just toss it on there before I go to bed to ensure it's always charged.

I also didn't like having so few activities on the Smart Control remote as I have quite a few different variations. I definitely like having the screen to see all of my different activities.