Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Home Hub $79.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2019 12:56 pm
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 19, 2009
195 posts
109 upvotes
Mississauga
You could call BB to price match your current order.

I ended up ordering through BB in case I end up wanting to return it.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
10597 posts
1797 upvotes
Toronto
I used to have a harmony remote, if was square with a touch screen. Cant remember which ons if was. Am debating on getting one of these though
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 17, 2007
2765 posts
990 upvotes
I'm not sure why you'd go backwards and not have the awesome screen in the older controllers, it's not like the screens die or waste too much battery, and they give so many better dynamic options.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2002 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
Can you have two of these on the same network? For example, one for each of two TVs?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 15, 2008
114 posts
111 upvotes
pmcd wrote: Can you have two of these on the same network? For example, one for each of two TVs?
I replied to this earlier, scroll up or on previous page. have multiple at home, non issue. just google home is an issue
Last edited by TorontoR on Apr 18th, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2384 posts
2258 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ph00p wrote: I'm not sure why you'd go backwards and not have the awesome screen in the older controllers, it's not like the screens die or waste too much battery, and they give so many better dynamic options.
Uhhhh the ones with the screen last a few days before needing to be charged, the ones without a screen last a year on a watch battery.
Member
User avatar
Jun 20, 2011
328 posts
106 upvotes
wow what a steal for this price, i cannot imagine my life with out this remote.
Member
User avatar
Apr 1, 2007
421 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
kuruptedazn wrote: You could call BB to price match your current order.

I ended up ordering through BB in case I end up wanting to return it.
Never done this before, so price match can be done after the order confirmation email from BB?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4727 posts
8707 upvotes
Ottawa
TorontoR wrote: Just argue that the 3rd party in this case actually happens to be the manufacturer itself, Logitech!
No, it's not.
Usually when things are sold by amazon there is a note under the price "Shipped and sold by Amazon". In this case there is nothing, just 'Prime'.
If you go to check all sellers for this item there is no Amazon or Logitech seller, just a bunch of 3rd party sellers (some do fulfill with amazon though)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 15, 2008
114 posts
111 upvotes
seafish wrote: No, it's not.
Usually when things are sold by amazon there is a note under the price "Shipped and sold by Amazon". In this case there is nothing, just 'Prime'.
If you go to check all sellers for this item there is no Amazon or Logitech seller, just a bunch of 3rd party sellers (some do fulfill with amazon though)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new
I see....
[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2006
911 posts
831 upvotes
Are most using this with GA or Echo? Is this less useful without this integration? Been using Harmony remotes for years, 550, 650, One. Big fan of physical buttons so don't think I'd be using app much. Just wondering if there's a use case where this would still be useful if not a big user of smart assistants or plans to use the app.
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2010
514 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
royaljatt wrote: I have Harmony 650 Silver remote
would this be worth the upgrade? The only thing is 650 has a screen where you could add custom commands.
for example - I have 1 called Fix Audio which runs through my sounds bar inputs before selecting Optical. Due to unknown reason when I hit "Watch TV" or "Watch Netfix" by soundbar sometimes get stuck on different input.
The one thing I like about the remotes with the hub is that the commands are sent from the hub itself. So if you have a complicated setup or one that takes a while to turn on/off you don't have to stand there holding the remote pointed at the tv the whole time. You press the on button drop the remote walk away until its done. It solved the issue with impatient people in the household.

I also have a 650, 350, and other older harmony's that I have since replaced with the hub versions.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2395 posts
401 upvotes
Does anyone know if you could use this for a TV/Directv/Shield ? I have 3 remotes + my pioneer remote that I need to use. So if I could replace it with 1 remote that would be why I would buy this.

Top