• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2021 10:50 am
[OP]
Dec 20, 2009
434 posts
658 upvotes
Vancouver

[Best Buy] Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard $29.99

Looks like it's been as low as $24.99 in Dec 2020 but for anyone who's looking for one now. One of the better reviewed HTPC keyboards.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lo ... 9/10382623

Not sure why BB shows it as regular price 29.99 unless they're dropping the price permanently. It has been out for a while now. Also available at Amazon, Staples, London Drugs
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 18th, 2021 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
12 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12575 posts
21303 upvotes
Same price on Amazon , and yes was $39.99 earlier this week when I checked .
Jan 15, 2016
542 posts
538 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Handy lil thing. Ive had this since 2015 no issues. Ive used it on various projects from rpi to new pc builds, windows and linux.
May 25, 2013
5 posts
6 upvotes
Chilliwack
Yes, I've used it on my xbox s.

However some games don't support keyboard and mouse.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1682 posts
3151 upvotes
Toronto
This keyboard is ok. It drops to this price basically monthly.

I have one for my HTPC. It gets the job done.

Personally, I really want to try the K600.

I also have the K830 from the Logitech sale a couple years ago. It's much nicer. But actually not easier to use since it's bigger and certain button placement... So they haven't quite figured it out yet.
Nov 7, 2011
663 posts
548 upvotes
British Columbia
Skilas wrote: This keyboard is ok. It drops to this price basically monthly.

I have one for my HTPC. It gets the job done.

Personally, I really want to try the K600.

I also have the K830 from the Logitech sale a couple years ago. It's much nicer. But actually not easier to use since it's bigger and certain button placement... So they haven't quite figured it out yet.
How can you downgrade from the k830 to the k600? No backlight equals pass.

These are solid workhorse products - but what truly blows my mind is that no competitor can touch them. I mean how hard would it be to make it a bit lighter and more compact with a Bluetooth and backlight option. Also, perhaps something a little nicer looking as it sits in our living room. All the competitors I see online are these no-name brands that seem pretty junky. I've ordered a few of the mini ones and they are just too small.
Jan 11, 2010
121 posts
78 upvotes
Worst thing about this keyboard is the garbage up/down arrow keys. Other than that it works perfectly.
Feb 1, 2007
843 posts
165 upvotes
Aurora
It is not BT? looking for a BT keyboard.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1682 posts
3151 upvotes
Toronto
The Tee Daught wrote: How can you downgrade from the k830 to the k600? No backlight equals pass.

These are solid workhorse products - but what truly blows my mind is that no competitor can touch them. I mean how hard would it be to make it a bit lighter and more compact with a Bluetooth and backlight option. Also, perhaps something a little nicer looking as it sits in our living room. All the competitors I see online are these no-name brands that seem pretty junky. I've ordered a few of the mini ones and they are just too small.
Depends on the portability. I agree the K830 definitely looks and feels much more premium. But if the K600 is more portable, I'd give it a shot.

In all fairness, I've also bought this one from Microsoft. Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard
But I've never even taken it out of the package. So I don't know how it holds up...
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3751 posts
2332 upvotes
Toronto
Biggest drawback for me is no backlight...
I have the non Plus and use it mainly in a dark room as my media PC keyboard and was looking for a backlit model.
I bought the plus open box for $20, for some reason I thought it was backlit.
Last edited by Fightguard on Feb 18th, 2021 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1029 posts
339 upvotes
Had to throw out both my wireless keyboard and mouse combos as my iPhones continuously cause the keyboard to skip keystrokes....

Most annoying thing in the world while trying to type out docs.

With that said - thanks for sharing OP.... these are good devices
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1029 posts
339 upvotes
Fightguard wrote: Biggest drawback for me is no backlight...
I have the non Plus and use it mainly in a dark room as my media PC keyboard and was looking for a backlit model.
I bought the plus open box for $20, for some reason I thought it was backlit.
LOL - so what was the "Plus"? ... Other than a higher retail price :P
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs