Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Logitech Powered Wireless Charging Stand for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max and XR $29.99

[OP]
Jun 10, 2004
557 posts
1051 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Logitech Powered Wireless Charging Stand for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max and XR $29.99

*edit* Sold out at Amazon, still available at Best Buy.
61kEdXsHE6L._SL1500_.jpg

Charge and use your phone in either portrait or landscape orientation
Optimized for iPhone to deliver up to 7.5w Qi-Standard charging designed for effortless placement-just drop your phone and start charging
A small physical footprint requires less surface space and opens up more possibilities for placement.
Charges through most of the cases up to 3 mm thick

-Callahan-

71c9wO5rSVL._SL1500_.jpg

Lowest Recorded Price on CCC

000.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 9th, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated to Best Buy after Amazon deal expired
48 replies
Apr 26, 2019
201 posts
197 upvotes
ak-47 wrote: Can anyone chime in why this Logitech wireless charger is almost double the price of this Choetech wireless charger?

https://www.amazon.ca/Wireless-CHOETECH ... th=1&psc=1

I am using the choetech right now with my iphone XS and don't notice any issues with it
Not sure, but my suggestion is to split the difference and get the Anker: https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Qi-Certifie ... B07DBXZZN3
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1368 posts
2430 upvotes
Toronto
RT6dGG wrote: Neither of those come with a power adapter.
I recently just bought one of the Anker ones, but this is obviously a big difference if you need one.

I'm tempted to try out the Logitech one. But $30 isn't impulse buy for me for something like this.
Jul 31, 2006
111 posts
40 upvotes
Coquitlam
Costco in BC have a similar one (7.5W/10W) which runs off DC power and have 2x USB-a output for $29.99 as well. Just for comparison
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1279 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
unzari wrote: Costco in BC have a similar one (7.5W/10W) which runs off DC power and have 2x USB-a output for $29.99 as well. Just for comparison
How does the Costco one for $29.99 compare? I bought the Costco one, but have not had a chance to open it to test it out.
Oct 12, 2008
26 posts
60 upvotes
Ottawa
Just received it, isn’t compatible with my case. Just a tad too thick and starts if it’s squished. Even the Dollarama one has no problem with the case.

Hopefully works for my wife’s phone.

I have 5 wireless chargers of various prices and the best one is still from IKEA.

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/nordmaerke ... -50442581/

Before you complain about charging speed, you don’t need a fast charger for overnight. The only time I use a wire is in the car or while traveling.
Mar 25, 2009
862 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto
Received the Logitech charger from OPs original post today and it looks & feels MUCH more solid and well designed than some of the other charging stands I have used (incl Anker, Cloetech, Seneo).

Thanks again OP. Might buy a second one since it’s still on sale