Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Marantz SR7013 Receiver $1199 (Save $1800)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2020 6:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London

[Best Buy] Marantz SR7013 Receiver $1199 (Save $1800)

71 replies
Sr. Member
Nov 8, 2007
590 posts
252 upvotes
Wow, pretty hot! Wish I could have held out for this but still satisfied with the X4500.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 21, 2010
4972 posts
4122 upvotes
Edmonton
"Not enough, I need at least 15.2.2 and shakers in my seat. I'll leave this deal for the commoners and the peasants."

That's what my friend would say. I'm happy with a soundbar.

Happy Friday y'all.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Newbie
Dec 19, 2018
12 posts
13 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: Someone give me a reason to buy this... Face With Tears Of Joy
Having a level of quality higher than the vast majority of home audio equipment, Marantz sets itself apart by creating the sexiest looking receiver on the market. You will never find a better looking, better functioning receiver for less money and this pricing has rarely, if ever, been seen before. Literally the only two reasons I can think to NOT buy this receiver is because you're either too poor or you don't want the extra attention, satisfaction and notoriety that comes with owning the hottest piece of home audio equipment on the market.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
3505 posts
4792 upvotes
Canada
DanielB40260 wrote: Having a level of quality higher than the vast majority of home audio equipment, Marantz sets itself apart by creating the sexiest looking receiver on the market. You will never find a better looking, better functioning receiver for less money and this pricing has rarely, if ever, been seen before. Literally the only two reasons I can think to NOT buy this receiver is because you're either too poor or you don't want the extra attention, satisfaction and notoriety that comes with owning the hottest piece of home audio equipment on the market.
Lol, I have a perfectly functional Yamaha with ATMOS, etc. and for some reason I also want to spend $1200 on this receiver which will provide almost no functional difference of significance in my life. It's funny stuff!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
GiOBoY wrote: As much as I want this, I really don't need it... therefore I ordered it. Thanks. Face With Tears Of Joy
That's the RFD spirit!!!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
GiOBoY wrote: Someone give me a reason to buy this... Face With Tears Of Joy
Hmmm....you don't have one....YET!
Member
Mar 3, 2008
458 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is replacing an atmos receiver with this one, pm me I will buy the old one! (GTA)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 24, 2002
3244 posts
994 upvotes
BC
Just a heads up that these receivers are so heavy that they can bend poorer quality furniture down the middle. Think IKEA.
Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2013
422 posts
349 upvotes
Any suggestions for a good speaker set to compliment this... Planning to move from a very good and competent 5.1 Sound Bar to a full blown (real) 5.1 or 7.1 system.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 24, 2002
3244 posts
994 upvotes
BC
Dealter wrote: Any suggestions for a good speaker set to compliment this... Planning to move from a very good and competent 5.1 Sound Bar to a full blown (real) 5.1 or 7.1 system.
Speakers are really dependent on personal taste. If you have the time, stop by a showroom for a few hours and audition several.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
Dealter wrote: Any suggestions for a good speaker set to compliment this... Planning to move from a very good and competent 5.1 Sound Bar to a full blown (real) 5.1 or 7.1 system.
Budget?
Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2013
422 posts
349 upvotes
Hibbing wrote: Budget?
Want to ideally keep the combined cost (receiver + speakers) <= $3K (if possible).
Last edited by Dealter on Oct 11th, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
2047 posts
1424 upvotes
Ottawa
If my math is correct, I'll need to spend
$1400 on this receiver
$2000 on speakers
$1000 on TV
Jr. Member
Mar 29, 2007
112 posts
180 upvotes
I saw this
Image
and my eye started twitching uncontrollably. Wow things seem to have "escalated"since I last had a dedicated receiver.

Me and my pleb soundbar are not worthy. Great deal though OP.

Top