Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Marantz SR7013 Receiver $1199 (Save $1800)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2019 9:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7160 posts
1154 upvotes
London

[Best Buy] Marantz SR7013 Receiver $1199 (Save $1800)

64 replies
Nov 8, 2007
554 posts
196 upvotes
Wow, pretty hot! Wish I could have held out for this but still satisfied with the X4500.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4607 posts
3210 upvotes
Edmonton
"Not enough, I need at least 15.2.2 and shakers in my seat. I'll leave this deal for the commoners and the peasants."

That's what my friend would say. I'm happy with a soundbar.

Happy Friday y'all.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Dec 19, 2018
3 posts
12 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: Someone give me a reason to buy this... Face With Tears Of Joy
Having a level of quality higher than the vast majority of home audio equipment, Marantz sets itself apart by creating the sexiest looking receiver on the market. You will never find a better looking, better functioning receiver for less money and this pricing has rarely, if ever, been seen before. Literally the only two reasons I can think to NOT buy this receiver is because you're either too poor or you don't want the extra attention, satisfaction and notoriety that comes with owning the hottest piece of home audio equipment on the market.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
2807 posts
3669 upvotes
Edmonton
DanielB40260 wrote: Having a level of quality higher than the vast majority of home audio equipment, Marantz sets itself apart by creating the sexiest looking receiver on the market. You will never find a better looking, better functioning receiver for less money and this pricing has rarely, if ever, been seen before. Literally the only two reasons I can think to NOT buy this receiver is because you're either too poor or you don't want the extra attention, satisfaction and notoriety that comes with owning the hottest piece of home audio equipment on the market.
Lol, I have a perfectly functional Yamaha with ATMOS, etc. and for some reason I also want to spend $1200 on this receiver which will provide almost no functional difference of significance in my life. It's funny stuff!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7160 posts
1154 upvotes
London
GiOBoY wrote: As much as I want this, I really don't need it... therefore I ordered it. Thanks. Face With Tears Of Joy
That's the RFD spirit!!!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7160 posts
1154 upvotes
London
GiOBoY wrote: Someone give me a reason to buy this... Face With Tears Of Joy
Hmmm....you don't have one....YET!
Mar 3, 2008
433 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is replacing an atmos receiver with this one, pm me I will buy the old one! (GTA)
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3046 posts
754 upvotes
BC
Just a heads up that these receivers are so heavy that they can bend poorer quality furniture down the middle. Think IKEA.
Dec 13, 2013
404 posts
254 upvotes
Any suggestions for a good speaker set to compliment this... Planning to move from a very good and competent 5.1 Sound Bar to a full blown (real) 5.1 or 7.1 system.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3046 posts
754 upvotes
BC
Dealter wrote: Any suggestions for a good speaker set to compliment this... Planning to move from a very good and competent 5.1 Sound Bar to a full blown (real) 5.1 or 7.1 system.
Speakers are really dependent on personal taste. If you have the time, stop by a showroom for a few hours and audition several.