Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy Marketplace] USB C to USB C 6ft cable, $0.99. Add-on item (FS with $35+)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2020 12:34 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 14, 2013
115 posts
156 upvotes
AJAX

USB C to USB C 6ft cable, $0.99. Add-on item (FS with $35+)

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.99
Savings:
95%
Retailer:
Best Buy Marketplace
Not a bad price if you're buying something else anyway.
20V, 5A, 100W. Supports DP alt mode.
Third party seller.
Reduced from $19.99 (yes it's inflated).
8 replies
Member
Mar 8, 2013
267 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
Free shipping over $35 is only for items sold by Best Buy. It doesn't apply to marketplace items. The shipping cost for marketplace items is set by the seller.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 19, 2005
4268 posts
1147 upvotes
I don't think the $35+ for free shipping applies to 3rd party sellers. For fun, I added 99 into the cart. The shipping is $794.
signature closed for renovation
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 14, 2013
115 posts
156 upvotes
AJAX
recordman wrote: I don't think the $35+ for free shipping applies to 3rd party sellers. For fun, I added 99 into the cart. The shipping is $794.
Oops. Sorry.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
18844 posts
8504 upvotes
Oakville
$10 shipping kills this. I added other sold-by-bestbuy items (enough to get free shipping) and it was still $10 for shipping. Removed the cable from the cart, back to free shipping. If you're gonna spend 11 bucks any way, just get an AmazonBasics one: https://www.amazon.ca/AmazonBasics-USB- ... B01GGKZ2SC
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 14, 2013
115 posts
156 upvotes
AJAX
wearysky wrote: $10 shipping kills this. I added other sold-by-bestbuy items (enough to get free shipping) and it was still $10 for shipping. Removed the cable from the cart, back to free shipping. If you're gonna spend 11 bucks any way, just get an AmazonBasics one: https://www.amazon.ca/AmazonBasics-USB- ... B01GGKZ2SC
True, unless you buy 10, which would be $20 incl. Shipping, making it $2 each....?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
1895 posts
1218 upvotes
Ottawa
aandaleb wrote: True, unless you buy 10, which would be $20 incl. Shipping, making it $2 each....?
Shipping is $10 ea
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 13, 2005
2750 posts
765 upvotes
North York
OP, please adjust the title of your original post, otherwise it keeps attracting people with incorrect info. As others said, shipping is not free but fixed to $10, this is sleazy seller tactic, as they build price of the item in the shipping cost. Many 3rd part amazon sellers do it as well.

Top