Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard ($19.99)

[OP]
Jul 27, 2015
705 posts
261 upvotes
British Columbia

[Best Buy] Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard ($19.99)

Hey gang. First time posting a thread in Hot Deals.

Best Buy has Microsoft All-In-One Wireless Media Keyboard on sale. Last week was $24.99. This week's flyer also says $24.99.
If you go to their website. It's now $19.99 until March 1 2018.
I hope buyers from last week saved their reciept's to get the $5 back
Last edited by chilli604 on Feb 16th, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
56 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
1990 posts
1666 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Excellent first Hot Deals thread.
Very good remote, I have been waiting for it to go on sale.
[OP]
Jul 27, 2015
705 posts
261 upvotes
British Columbia
Son I bought one. I will use it and come back with some feed back
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11264 posts
2725 upvotes
Have had this for a few years now or another Microsoft one just like it. Paid same price then. Works great, awesome for android boxes, smart tv's etc
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2132 posts
728 upvotes
Ontario
Got in for this price too, I like the keyboard and volume feature on left side is perfect. Light and great overall no complaints.

Tip would be to add the price into title, go to advance edit. 50% means little to readers.
Mar 27, 2006
143 posts
8 upvotes
Sudbury
Reserved for pickup tomorrow ... thanks
Mar 18, 2005
344 posts
279 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
I have the K400 posted above. Works very well, but just feels "cheap" and flimsy, but has not broken yet with a year of light use in the living room. If you can compare the 2 in store, it might be worth paying the extra $3 for the microsoft one.
Jul 29, 2008
112 posts
20 upvotes
Niagara Falls
I've been using the same k400 since 2011 and it's still going strong! It's definitely not a heavy keyboard but it works quite well with no defects even after 7 years of daily use. My only niggle about it would be that since it's wireless usb , and not bluebooth connected, you get these connection blank spots. As in, if it's in your lap and the sensor is directly sitting on your knee, it won't connect, but will be fine if you move it over 2 inches.

The A-I-O media keyboard looks as though it's wireless usb as well. But for the price, and hopefully the same longevity, it's a fantastic deal!
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11264 posts
2725 upvotes
Zinedine wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 11:50 pm
This one seems like a good option too on sale and cheaper :

Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Touch Keyboard (920-007119) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B014EUQOGK/ref ... HAb6YA81KM
J-Money wrote:
Feb 17th, 2018 12:08 am
I have the K400 posted above. Works very well, but just feels "cheap" and flimsy, but has not broken yet with a year of light use in the living room. If you can compare the 2 in store, it might be worth paying the extra $3 for the microsoft one.
TamedReckless wrote:
Feb 17th, 2018 7:36 am
I've been using the same k400 since 2011 and it's still going strong! It's definitely not a heavy keyboard but it works quite well with no defects even after 7 years of daily use. My only niggle about it would be that since it's wireless usb , and not bluebooth connected, you get these connection blank spots. As in, if it's in your lap and the sensor is directly sitting on your knee, it won't connect, but will be fine if you move it over 2 inches.

The A-I-O media keyboard looks as though it's wireless usb as well. But for the price, and hopefully the same longevity, it's a fantastic deal!
Also have the Logitech, picked it up a few years ago as well for $25. Still working great, but I prefer the microsoft.

You are right about the USB dongle, I bought that Microsoft wedge from Costco for $30, it's bluetooth and works awesome, just a keyboard though, no touchpad, but soft keys, connects well, etc.
it's my preferred keyboard, linked it up with my Amazon Fire stick
This one...
https://www.amazon.ca/Microsoft-Mobile- ... wedge&th=1

English is $85, French is $30. If you can use the French one, I think the keys are the only difference, with accents, on the characters?

Sep 8, 2010
318 posts
162 upvotes
Ottawa
jackass_ca wrote:
Feb 17th, 2018 7:54 am
Also have the Logitech, picked it up a few years ago as well for $25. Still working great, but I prefer the microsoft.

You are right about the USB dongle, I bought that Microsoft wedge from Costco for $30, it's bluetooth and works awesome, just a keyboard though, no touchpad, but soft keys, connects well, etc.
it's my preferred keyboard, linked it up with my Amazon Fire stick
This one...
https://www.amazon.ca/Microsoft-Mobile- ... wedge&th=1

English is $85, French is $30. If you can use the French one, I think the keys are the only difference, with accents, on the characters?
Edit: I should read the description more carefully before posting: it's French Canadian.

Is it french Canadian or France?
Canadian I wouldn't mind but France has a weird AZERTY layout.
Also, this is not a mouse+Keyboard combo
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11264 posts
2725 upvotes
ovni121 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2018 9:20 am
Edit: I should read the description more carefully before posting: it's French Canadian.

Is it french Canadian or France?
Canadian I wouldn't mind but France has a weird AZERTY layout.
Also, this is not a mouse+Keyboard combo
No, as I was saying, no mouse, but it IS bluetooth, so you don't have input problems, and interference problems, and the keys are much nicer to use. I have all 3, and this is my favourite, other than no touchpad.

Nov 26, 2011
191 posts
55 upvotes
SURREY
Is it compatible with PS4 game play?
Apr 24, 2010
553 posts
195 upvotes
Canada
Can the touch pad be used as handwriting input?