• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2019 9:42 pm
[OP]
Banned
May 31, 2005
298 posts
721 upvotes

[Best Buy] Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard - $29.95

A very comfortable keyboard to type on once you get used to it. Wired is pro/con depending on how you look at it. Usually this is $40+ at all retailers so it's a good time to grab one.

Brought to you by Price Dropper ca. Amazon also has it at this price but ships in 1 - 2 months.
45 replies
Nov 27, 2015
33 posts
14 upvotes
I have that for work and can confirm that it is very comfortable. A bit big, takes a little while to get use to, but pretty ergonomic overall. definitely worth the 30$
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
15948 posts
5201 upvotes
Bah, i paid $42.99 3-4 months ago.
I was the one who put it on price dropper. Your welcome.

This is perhaps the best price in several years. Buy.
In Japan, the hand can be used like a knife.
But this method doesn't work with a tomato...
Nov 18, 2014
125 posts
105 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Same price at amazon for free shipping if you have prime.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3112 posts
1057 upvotes
Airdrie
Good timing. My wife spilt milk on our old one a couple weeks ago. No use crying about it but she hates the mechanical keyboard I've subbed in. She'll be happy with this!
PMd at Staples.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
17704 posts
2905 upvotes
Toronto
jdewit wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 1:41 pm
Good timing. My wife spilt milk on our old one a couple weeks ago. No use crying about it but she hates the mechanical keyboard I've subbed in. She'll be happy with this!
PMd at Staples.
I did the same thing and spilled a glass of orange juice on mine a few years ago. I replaced it with a washable keyboard from Logitech, but this is a good price for a replacement.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4350 posts
1402 upvotes
Best fugly keyboard ever. Had this for 2 years and I get it wet all the time but it JIST WON'T DIE.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
15948 posts
5201 upvotes
vivibaby wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 2:28 pm
Best fugly keyboard ever. Had this for 2 years and I get it wet all the time but it JIST WON'T DIE.
Death is irrelevant. Resistance is futile.
In Japan, the hand can be used like a knife.
But this method doesn't work with a tomato...
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4350 posts
1402 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 2:34 pm
How did you get your keyboard wet? and all the time!!
I'm very clumsy with my drinks. Then it would get sticky so I would wash it with water and air dry upside down. Still working to this day. Face Without MouthSplashing Sweat SymbolSplashing Sweat Symbol
Nov 30, 2012
400 posts
314 upvotes
Burnaby
vivibaby wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 2:28 pm
I have one at the office that is at 19+ years now and still working fine! Hoping it takes me through to retirement. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
7828 posts
774 upvotes
Vancouver
I’ve replaced two of these due to spilt water but have had them since they came out (and the previous version too)

The new wireless one is much smaller (due to separate number pad)

If you can afford the new wireless one highly recommend it

Otherwise solid deal on a great keyboard
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
1350 posts
190 upvotes
GangStarr wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 3:56 pm
I’ve replaced two of these due to spilt water but have had them since they came out (and the previous version too)

The new wireless one is much smaller (due to separate number pad)

If you can afford the new wireless one highly recommend it

Otherwise solid deal on a great keyboard
While I agree that the Sculpt Ergo design is nice and arguably more ergonomic to use because there's less distance to the mouse (for right-handed mousers, at least), I had it for about 1 week and had to return it. It had connectivity issues and stuck keys which was resolved by either pulling the USB dongle or rebooting the computer. This happened several times in the span of a week, which is unacceptable. If you look online, you'll see others have reported similar experiences. I'm not saying they're all like that, but QC is definitely questionable. My Natural Ergo 4000, however, has been going strong for a decade. Don't know why they never made it wireless. Even their newest revision of the 4000 (just called "Ergonomic" now) is wired.