Best Buy

Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 12.4" i5-1035G1, 4/64 eMMC - $499.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2022 12:07 pm
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1754 posts
876 upvotes
joeags wrote: There is a solid use case for the Surface Go line ...
There is a use case for the Surface Go line, but not for eMMC in 2019, much less 2022.
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D

Loser Quote:
Nubby666 wrote: Soy made my buddy cut off his dangus and start wearing spandex running one piece suits, you heard it here first, folks!!! Stay away!!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
8298 posts
7203 upvotes
4GB of RAM and eMMC may fly for a $300 Chromebook where the OS is light.

That's e-waste running Windows. As many said, eMMC will wear out and slow pretty quick.
Dec 15, 2011
204 posts
143 upvotes
Quebec
newfbc wrote: The thing is... is anyone actually looking for this product?

Ron.
I guess Microsoft have a better marketing teams than you, so they probably know the anwser. Anyway, it's not @Gedfrad fault if it's a good or bad product, but 33% off is a good deal.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1754 posts
876 upvotes
jnharvey wrote: I guess Microsoft have a better marketing teams than you, so they probably know the anwser. Anyway, it's not @Gedfrad fault if it's a good or bad product, but 33% off is a good deal.
No one is saying it's @Gedfrad's fault for the product's quality. People are simply helping to inform the public the problems with this product regardless of the monetary cost.

On top of the externalized environmental cost of producing trash that we all pay for in terms of health, social stability, quality of life, the problems are not immediately apparent to those who aren't aware of the problems of eMMC until after the refund time is past.

Loser Quote:
Nubby666 wrote: Soy made my buddy cut off his dangus and start wearing spandex running one piece suits, you heard it here first, folks!!! Stay away!!!
Dec 15, 2011
204 posts
143 upvotes
Quebec
coffeebean wrote: No one is saying it's @Gedfrad's fault for the product's quality. People are simply helping to inform the public the problems with this product regardless of the monetary cost.

On top of the externalized environmental cost of producing trash that we all pay for in terms of health, social stability, quality of life, the problems are not immediately apparent to those who aren't aware of the problems of eMMC until after the refund time is past.
I won't buy this product, I agree with that. But I consider 33% off is a great deal for a product. Would you buy a 100$ Diesel T-Shirt? No? Me neither ... but some people does and if someone found it at 33% off, I think it should be consider as a good deal for this product. This forumis for great deal and the vote are there to encourage people to share deals they found. Then, if you want to give your opinion on the product, go ahead in the comments.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1402 posts
3040 upvotes
Toronto
jnharvey wrote: I won't buy this product, I agree with that. But I consider 33% off is a great deal for a product. Would you buy a 100$ Diesel T-Shirt? No? Me neither ... but some people does and if someone found it at 33% off, I think it should be consider as a good deal for this product. This forumis for great deal and the vote are there to encourage people to share deals they found. Then, if you want to give your opinion on the product, go ahead in the comments.
The voting system literally gives options that state “bad product/service, not a good deal, other” etc.

What’s hilarious is grown adults constantly getting butthurt in this forum over a virtual highfive.
Last edited by OVOSound on Jan 21st, 2022 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1754 posts
876 upvotes
jnharvey wrote: I won't buy this product, I agree with that. But I consider 33% off is a great deal for a product. Would you buy a 100$ Diesel T-Shirt? No? Me neither ... but some people does and if someone found it at 33% off, I think it should be consider as a good deal for this product. This forumis for great deal and the vote are there to encourage people to share deals they found. Then, if you want to give your opinion on the product, go ahead in the comments.
For the record, I did not vote, I almost never vote lol

Loser Quote:
Oct 25, 2019
14 posts
15 upvotes
oh lord, there should be a law against making 4Gb windows devices

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)