Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy Mobile

HOT! Open Box Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ $725 and $875!!!

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2020 2:51 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 25, 2019
862 posts
1507 upvotes
YXE, Sask.

[Best Buy Mobile] HOT! Open Box Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ $725 and $875!!!

This is the Open Box Samsung Galaxy Note 10 by Geek Squad. Comes with 256 GB of storage. I don't think I have seen a Note this low in Canada around this time of the year. I know the Note 20 is coming soon, but I wanted to let anyone know who wants a Note without spending $1K+. Given the Galaxy Note 10 retails for $1259 new and the Note 10+ retails for $1459 new. This is a steal!

Note 10 link for $724.99:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... x/13962210

They also have a Note 10+ for $874.99.
Note 10+ link:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... x/13962212
Last edited by LeifS39303 on Jul 10th, 2020 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Public Mobile 15 GB $33 (with grandfathered rewards program)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
173 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
3409 posts
3527 upvotes
Montreal
Decent deal for the best phone on the market! Until next month when Note 20 comes out!

Tbh keep your money and get the Note 20 at this point!
Sr. Member
May 22, 2016
738 posts
977 upvotes
danzerino wrote: Decent deal for the best phone on the market! Until next month when Note 20 comes out!

Tbh keep your money and get the Note 20 at this point!
Sure, and be prepared to pay almost $2k for it too..... This is a good deal for a great phone
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 3, 2005
903 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
It is a good deal if you need something right now.

As a comparison if history repeats, note 20 will have 10 percent off SPC or venngo plus $200 trade in. Or $300 off outright during black Friday. With these discounts note 10+ was less than $1200 last year. Hopefully note 20 will follow suit which would make the price premium and wait worth it IMO...

All speculative but Samsung tends to run the same/similar promos year after year.
Last edited by DangerousDeals on Jul 11th, 2020 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Member
Jan 8, 2020
463 posts
211 upvotes
Vancouver
The reviews for Note 10 are usually complaining about very short battery life. I guess 3500mah is very small for this phone.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24321 posts
31191 upvotes
For the Note 10, this isn't bad.

I just need more horsepower and battery life on my S10+ and the Note 10 won't provide it.

Phones remain crippled in 2020. Let's hope that changes in Spring 2021.
.
Member
Jun 30, 2016
232 posts
584 upvotes
Vancouver
redflagdealsguy wrote: For the Note 10, this isn't bad.

I just need more horsepower and battery life on my S10+ and the Note 10 won't provide it.

Phones remain crippled in 2020. Let's hope that changes in Spring 2021.
Serious question: What are you doing on your phone that requires more horsepower?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 23, 2009
7307 posts
4346 upvotes
DizzyYak wrote: Serious question: What are you doing on your phone that requires more horsepower?
Obviously to run Pokémon Go. Gotta catch em all!
Member
User avatar
Apr 28, 2017
340 posts
434 upvotes
Not a bad deal but not a good enough deal people will buy this. Note 20 is around the corner. I would personally wait for the S20+'s price to drop. High refresh rate is great
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2003
1005 posts
329 upvotes
GTA
Good price, better than these kijiji used phone wanting brand new price BS. I'm temped but I waiting maybe I'll get the next BF or EPP contract and get a new phone that way.
As much as I don't like my LG g8X it works right now.
Newbie
Apr 24, 2013
12 posts
15 upvotes
GTA
sonspot wrote: Good price, better than these kijiji used phone wanting brand new price BS. I'm temped but I waiting maybe I'll get the next BF or EPP contract and get a new phone that way.
As much as I don't like my LG g8X it works right now.
Just curious, what's wrong with the g8x? I've been looking at it myself.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2003
1005 posts
329 upvotes
GTA
Jynxie wrote: Just curious, what's wrong with the g8x? I've been looking at it myself.
LG as a brand to me this is my opinion, is trash, be it updates or keeping up with Android latest anything they are lacking, this is nothing new to LG. as for the dual screen its ok, a great idea but honestly
if moto had do it I think we would have a better product. LG didn't think it thru or take advantage of the dual screen, lot more they could've done. I don't use it as much anymore. Save the money and just
get a G8 if you really want a LG brand phone.
Sr. Member
Dec 5, 2015
716 posts
868 upvotes
Verdun, QC
I don't get why the downvotes. It a Samsung flagship for the price of a second tier manufacturer. Sure the N20 is around the corner but that will, even with the launch rebates and trade-in, be double the price. And what will you get for that price? Nothing revolutionary. Faster maybe but most users won't even see it and will limit speed for battery life anyway. 90hz for smooth operation but unless you do a side by side you wouldn't even know.

Honestly, flagship/newest early adopters business model in phone market is ridiculous these days. Without innovation there is little incentive to pay double the price for a device that will last 2-3 years. Just get previous year and save you money to upgrade sooner.

This is a.good deal!
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
1654 posts
1998 upvotes
I have a pixel 2 xl. Been eyeing the note 10 plus for a while now. Should I jump on this? Does open box include everything? Or is it just a charger?

Should I wait for the note 20 plus? I don't want to spend $1500 + on a phone
<signature length too long>
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2003
1005 posts
329 upvotes
GTA
superscoots wrote: I have a pixel 2 xl. Been eyeing the note 10 plus for a while now. Should I jump on this? Does open box include everything? Or is it just a charger?

Should I wait for the note 20 plus? I don't want to spend $1500 + on a phone
Are you trolling, bored or did not read anything on the post?
Jr. Member
Nov 23, 2018
157 posts
99 upvotes
I have the note 8 but still running strong. OP deal Is a good deal for the Note users regardless of the model :)
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4177 posts
2700 upvotes
Ottawa
I usually upgrade annually to the next note. I've got a note 10+ now...

The latest update slowed it down a bit, and the battery no longer lasts the day... Gee just in time for the new phone launch.. Yea I want a new phone and it maybe that I just wait and jump ship to apple after being android for decade plus..

Note speakerphone is poor in comparison to iPhone, as is the call quality.

My wife got my hand me down note 9, and has a XR from work. She sounds night and day different, like note is 50% call quality of the XR.. Certain situations where she's using speakerphone I just tell her to call me back on XR because it's that much better and clearer.

I like the pen on the note and have used it for years. But I notice iPhone users just as easily marking stuff up with their fingers.. (I only use it to circle and point at dimensions or items, or markup a few new numbers)

Just don't know if everything I'm used to doing on Android still works on iPhone.. Attachments, apps.. Etc I stopped using them after the 2nd iPhone because they were too restrictive back then. Probably all works just a different workflow. I use nova launcher to customize two floating inboxes and calendars, so I can see multiple at a glance.. First world problems
Sr. Member
Dec 5, 2015
716 posts
868 upvotes
Verdun, QC
shylok wrote: I usually upgrade annually to the next note. I've got a note 10+ now...

The latest update slowed it down a bit, and the battery no longer lasts the day... Gee just in time for the new phone launch.. Yea I want a new phone and it maybe that I just wait and jump ship to apple after being android for decade plus..

Note speakerphone is poor in comparison to iPhone, as is the call quality.

My wife got my hand me down note 9, and has a XR from work. She sounds night and day different, like note is 50% call quality of the XR.. Certain situations where she's using speakerphone I just tell her to call me back on XR because it's that much better and clearer.

I like the pen on the note and have used it for years. But I notice iPhone users just as easily marking stuff up with their fingers.. (I only use it to circle and point at dimensions or items, or markup a few new numbers)

Just don't know if everything I'm used to doing on Android still works on iPhone.. Attachments, apps.. Etc I stopped using them after the 2nd iPhone because they were too restrictive back then. Probably all works just a different workflow. I use nova launcher to customize two floating inboxes and calendars, so I can see multiple at a glance.. First world problems
There are plenty of reviews/opinion articles of android to iOS converters. I have been using Android for years and my elder Mon has a iPhone. Of course like most ppl, I because the IT expert for her. I hate her phone, I find it complex difficult to configure and the lack of a back button is insane. That's my personal opinion only.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
3356 posts
402 upvotes
Mississauga
maliken7576 wrote: I have the note 8 but still running strong. OP deal Is a good deal for the Note users regardless of the model :)
Same still using a dual Sim note 8.

If this was a dual Sim phone, I'd be all over it. Need it for work purposes.

Top