Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Monster Superstar S200 Waterproof Floating Bluetooth Wireless Speaker ***$38.00 with price match at Best Buy***

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2019 4:15 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 14, 2019
163 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I bought one on visions online, if you ship to store you get $5 off. Good find!
Dec 9, 2013
121 posts
133 upvotes
Ontario
In for one. Wasn't fast enough to price match on Best Buy. But for 10 bucks I'm not going to fuss. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5504 posts
5149 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Item is in stock at Best Buy, they just pulled it off their online system and are providing typical bs excuses, I am personally against this kind of behaviour, so I encourage everyone to activate their Koodo lines at Best Buy and cancel them.
For those who want the speaker, it's available at the stores.
Jun 12, 2007
789 posts
404 upvotes
IS it actually in stores? Says 0 at all stores in the GTA at least
Jan 2, 2012
150 posts
33 upvotes
FORT MCMURRAY
Great find. They also have other monster products j have my eye on.
Aug 15, 2013
7 posts
2 upvotes
Calgary
I called best buy and try to make this order via price match with visions, but the rep told me its for limited time offer only. And I see it is out of stock online. Great way to do your business Best Buy.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1145 posts
648 upvotes
Leo001 wrote: I called best buy and try to make this order via price match with visions, but the rep told me its for limited time offer only. And I see it is out of stock online. Great way to do your business Best Buy.
After 10 mins on the phone with them and explaining that this was in FACT not a Limited Time offer, they were able to escalate and approve the PM and beat by 10%. Total price of $37.91 plus HST.
RFD has saved & made me $$$