Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Napoleon Large Grill Mat - $21.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 11:21 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2899 posts
888 upvotes
Ottawa
Think you can trim. The mat easily? I need 78in
Got the pizza stone and some mats. Was about to buy these.
Member
Jan 18, 2017
324 posts
234 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Just built a new composite deck last year. Grilled a few times last year.

Had one grease splatter that landed on my deck and melted the composite. Looks like a chicken bone got stuck in my board.

Gotta do everything I can to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

These look so much better and cheaper than the by the foot rubber mats I got at princess Auto.
Images
  • 4C1D736B-1EC3-4666-B513-06E3F17A8125.jpeg
Sr. Member
Nov 8, 2012
597 posts
500 upvotes
London, ON
How hard are these mats? Would it work well as a mat in front of my workbench in the garage?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
1874 posts
912 upvotes
PavenD wrote: I was wondering the same thing, if yours arrives before mine would you let me know if it fits.
ched24 wrote: Amazon has the Rogue 625 cover for the same price:
https://www.amazon.ca/Napoleon-Rogue-62 ... B0817LK7JD

I ordered one to try out on my Prestige but I'm not so sure it will fit based on the dimensions (Prestige is 2 in. deeper)
Same same. I ordered a prestige 500 though Onyx shopper service at air miles but my cover was back ordered. I’d get this is if it fit in the meantime.
Sr. Member
Sep 7, 2014
532 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
So anybody knows why would a discount be on the bigger covers and the 425 cover is at full price. I mean from a retail point of view.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
1874 posts
912 upvotes
aljudeh wrote: So anybody knows why would a discount be on the bigger covers and the 425 cover is at full price. I mean from a retail point of view.
Prolly because something is up with these prices. The $22 mat has no discount and kinda makes no sense considering the $90 MSRP.
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 10, 2012
97 posts
43 upvotes
250strong wrote: Thanks OP!

Just built a new composite deck last year. Grilled a few times last year.

Had one grease splatter that landed on my deck and melted the composite. Looks like a chicken bone got stuck in my board.

Gotta do everything I can to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

These look so much better and cheaper than the by the foot rubber mats I got at princess Auto.
Did you get someone to install the composite deck for you? Looking for someone to do this currently.
Location - GTA
[OP]
Member
Oct 24, 2010
407 posts
240 upvotes
Ottawa
250strong wrote: Thanks OP!

Just built a new composite deck last year. Grilled a few times last year.

Had one grease splatter that landed on my deck and melted the composite. Looks like a chicken bone got stuck in my board.

Gotta do everything I can to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

These look so much better and cheaper than the by the foot rubber mats I got at princess Auto.
You risk other things with these, though. Mats like this have been known to bleach decks, and it's particularly worse on composite.

The past owner had a mat under his bbq on the patio stones where ours now sits. The patio stones there are noticeably bleached.
Newbie
Jun 5, 2016
20 posts
38 upvotes
Thanks for this. I got the mat, cover and knife set for $81 shipped.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3045 posts
2837 upvotes
Alberta
Dynatos wrote: You risk other things with these, though. Mats like this have been known to bleach decks, and it's particularly worse on composite.

The past owner had a mat under his bbq on the patio stones where ours now sits. The patio stones there are noticeably bleached.
I built my 16' x 30' grey composite deck over ten years ago, so I'm hoping it has already been "bleached" to the limit. My BBQ location is permanent anyway, so it will aways be covered.
Member
Jan 18, 2017
324 posts
234 upvotes
Dynatos wrote: You risk other things with these, though. Mats like this have been known to bleach decks, and it's particularly worse on composite.

The past owner had a mat under his bbq on the patio stones where ours now sits. The patio stones there are noticeably bleached.
What are my options to prevent this?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3045 posts
2837 upvotes
Alberta
Kooze84 wrote: Thanks for this. I got the mat, cover and knife set for $81 shipped.
I was also looking at that knife set. Looks like a good deal.
Member
Jan 18, 2017
324 posts
234 upvotes
dannycheeko wrote: Did you get someone to install the composite deck for you? Looking for someone to do this currently.
Location - GTA
My friends and I built the deck ourselves last year. Also in AB
Sorry couldn’t help

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)