Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] NieR: Automata - Game of the Yorha Edition (PS4) - $29.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 6:38 am
[OP]
Member
Jan 1, 2010
479 posts
468 upvotes

[Best Buy] NieR: Automata - Game of the Yorha Edition (PS4) - $29.99

Great game and it is only available online.

I've been waiting for the price to drop for a while.

GOTY content is not on the disk. You have to redeem via code.

Same price on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.ca/Nier-Automata-Gam ... 194ARZHZD8
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 24th, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
35 replies
Sr. Member
Jun 19, 2017
624 posts
1156 upvotes
Canada
Waiting for someone with no intention of purchasing and too much time on their hands to say “Price in the title please”.
[OP]
Member
Jan 1, 2010
479 posts
468 upvotes
Lickzy wrote: Waiting for someone with no intention of purchasing and too much time on their hands to say “Price in the title please”.
It is already in the title.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2009
1405 posts
1318 upvotes
Waiting for this to hit $10. Don’t care what edition it is.

It did once years ago at Walmart but went oos obviously
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1621 posts
2844 upvotes
Bought it for the same price during Black Friday. Can confirm that I've yet to open the packaging and it's sitting on my desk and making me feel guilty and sad that I can't prioritize enough free time to play videogames these days but at least the cover art looks pretty rad.
Member
Jan 17, 2015
297 posts
262 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
Such a great soundtrack. I had to pay a pretty high price for the vinyls set from the SquareEnix store, but it was so worth it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 8, 2017
1096 posts
795 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
tehhDR wrote: Such a great soundtrack. I had to pay a pretty high price for the vinyls set from the SquareEnix store, but it was so worth it.
The game itself was enjoyable (not great), but the soundtrack was the best part, I think. The "theme park" and "become as gods" tracks are soooo goood.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Jr. Member
Jun 7, 2018
149 posts
150 upvotes
OutsideYourWorld wrote: The game itself was enjoyable (not great), but the soundtrack was the best part, I think. The "theme park" and "become as gods" tracks are soooo goood.
This game is great, not perfect. But, Oh My God the soundtrack, it's the best ever in video game history. I have been and still is listening to the OST since i played this game from almost 3 years ago...
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 22, 2005
19995 posts
5377 upvotes
Good Morning
Almost 3 years since I finished the game and all endings, I still have the soundtrack on rotation during my commute. So. Damn. Good.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1329 posts
182 upvotes
coolwasabi wrote: Bought it for the same price during Black Friday. Can confirm that I've yet to open the packaging and it's sitting on my desk and making me feel guilty and sad that I can't prioritize enough free time to play videogames these days but at least the cover art looks pretty rad.
Bro. Top 3 game of the generation for me. Go for it.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5568 posts
3496 upvotes
M-Arkham
I got the base game for $14.99 and the dlc from playstation store for like $8 or $9
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Jr. Member
Aug 25, 2017
185 posts
297 upvotes
Welp. Exactly what I want at exactly the price I want to pay, but Amazon is all third party sellers and BestBuy wants a $35 minimum for free shipping effectively killing the deal. *sigh*

Been looking for Nier Automata for months now and for some reason just can’t seem to ever actually make the deal. I spent all day Black Friday refreshing the page but BestBuy online and all local stores were sold out the whole day. Amazon was nothing but shady third party sellers with $20+ shipping tacked on. PSN hasn’t had it on sale since August and it was $35.83 so not really a deal there either.

The Copied Factory raid in Final Fantasy XIV makes Nier Automata look so awesome I must play it! But damn is it impossible to find a store that actually has copies and has them at a reasonable price.
[OP]
Member
Jan 1, 2010
479 posts
468 upvotes
zott23 wrote: Welp. Exactly what I want at exactly the price I want to pay, but Amazon is all third party sellers and BestBuy wants a $35 minimum for free shipping effectively killing the deal. *sigh*

Been looking for Nier Automata for months now and for some reason just can’t seem to ever actually make the deal. I spent all day Black Friday refreshing the page but BestBuy online and all local stores were sold out the whole day. Amazon was nothing but shady third party sellers with $20+ shipping tacked on. PSN hasn’t had it on sale since August and it was $35.83 so not really a deal there either.

The Copied Factory raid in Final Fantasy XIV makes Nier Automata look so awesome I must play it! But damn is it impossible to find a store that actually has copies and has them at a reasonable price.
Just order something that helps you cross the $35 threshold. Once you get both items, go in store and return the filler item.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 14, 2009
2201 posts
1236 upvotes
GTA
Did i miss it on Amazon? Shows $41.99?
[OP]
Member
Jan 1, 2010
479 posts
468 upvotes
Akizuki wrote: Did i miss it on Amazon? Shows $41.99?
It's sold out on Amazon and EBgames.

BestBuy is the only option at this point.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2007
2296 posts
718 upvotes
Is this a seriously good game for 29.99? if it was 19.99 I'll bite for sure for a game I've never read up on. 29.99 and I'm not 100% sure
PSN: Sakaban

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)