Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Nier Automata - PS4 - $19.99 - Bestbuy and Amazon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2019 6:46 pm
Apr 20, 2017
273 posts
459 upvotes

[Best Buy] Nier Automata - PS4 - $19.99 - Bestbuy and Amazon

Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 8th, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
26 replies
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
Great price if you don't want the extras. They are releasing Nier Automata - Game of Yorha Edition on Feb 26, 2019.

"The NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition includes the game itself and comes packed with DLC and bonus content for the full experience of the award-winning post-apocalyptic action RPG, including: Valve Character Accessory, Cardboard Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Machine Mask Accessory, Exclusive set of wallpapers, and 3C3C1D119440927 DLC*. *To enjoy this content, you will need to have progressed a certain way into the main story of the game. "

Here, have an upvote :)
Jul 7, 2012
37 posts
18 upvotes
Rimouski
ninja_warrior wrote: Great price if you don't want the extras. They are releasing Nier Automata - Game of Yorha Edition on Feb 26, 2019.

"The NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition includes the game itself and comes packed with DLC and bonus content for the full experience of the award-winning post-apocalyptic action RPG, including: Valve Character Accessory, Cardboard Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Machine Mask Accessory, Exclusive set of wallpapers, and 3C3C1D119440927 DLC*. *To enjoy this content, you will need to have progressed a certain way into the main story of the game. "

Here, have an upvote :)
Does the DLC item worth it?
Feb 8, 2011
665 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
HBWBobaFett wrote: Does the DLC item worth it?
Read up on this 3C3C1D119440927 DLC, it's the only thing that provides extra content and to me not much, so not really worth it. If the rest of the stuff is worth it then that's your call.

Has there been any updates to the game, I am totally offline so trying to figure out if i should wait for YoRHa.
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
HBWBobaFett wrote: Does the DLC item worth it?
In my opinion, it is because I like having all the extras and having the "complete" game.

However, in this case the DLC wasn't all that great and it doesn't affect the story in anyway. You should be fine with the base game.
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
767 upvotes
Moncton
Such an amazing game that unfortunately wasn’t marketed very strongly.
Jul 7, 2012
37 posts
18 upvotes
Rimouski
k1ll4hb33 wrote: Read up on this 3C3C1D119440927 DLC, it's the only thing that provides extra content and to me not much, so not really worth it. If the rest of the stuff is worth it then that's your call.

Has there been any updates to the game, I am totally offline so trying to figure out if i should wait for YoRHa.
Thanks, order one copie!
Feb 8, 2011
665 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
Ok so did some searching, looks like the game was plagued with some issues that were fixed with a bunch of updates.
If your like me and offline, better to wait. If you have internet access then update!
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
Amazon is 1-3 months but bought anyways
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1062 posts
2099 upvotes
Anyone know if there would be any way to price match for XBOX ONE? Wouldn't mind this game but don't own a PS4.
Dec 6, 2016
62 posts
58 upvotes
GTA
Had this game on my PC. Many hours of play-through, and I still have not explored it completely (including the DLC). Love the story to bits. My recommendations? Do NOT read any review or watch any play-through related to the Nier Automata until you have completed the whole game at least once. There are just too many spoilers (intended or unintended) out there.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3654 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
Bought it on PS4 Pro even though my PC is quite powerful (1080ti).

I've heard so much bad things about the PC port.

Also, this game is rarely cheap on PC.

Shipping between March and April, hope they don't cancel it during that time
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
vonblock wrote: Bought it on PS4 Pro even though my PC is quite powerful (1080ti).

I've heard so much bad things about the PC port.

Also, this game is rarely cheap on PC.

Shipping between March and April, hope they don't cancel it during that time
Yea, don't get the PC port. I read up on it and it seems like the abandoned the PC version. No fixes etc.

Best bet would be to get it on the PS4 or Xbox.
Nov 23, 2010
126 posts
42 upvotes
Two month wait but whatever, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Hmmm wonder if this falls under ebgames $10 minimum. It shows it on the list but as game of the year, which isn't out yet.. I traded mine in last month and it was worth $14, did towards preorder got 26.67 for it. You could get the new far cry new dawn for free if it is worth at least $10 still
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
So they are adding a few skins and consumables and charging full price for a 2 year old game?

From Steam regarding 3C3C1D119440927 DLC:
"This DLC pack adDS “Revealing Outfit” costume for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” costume for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” costume for A2. AfteR completing new sub-quests in this DLC, you CAn enJOy playing the game while WearINg these costumes from NieR Replicant. Sub-quests take the form of tHRee different battle challenges at three diffERenT colosseums. Special music video: NieR:Automata meets amazarashi “Deserving of Life,” from colLAboratiON with rock band amazarashi, is alSo iNCLudeD as part of the scenario. We hoPe you hAVe fuN with this conTenT."
Nov 30, 2009
327 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
didnt know a complete edition was coming out, good to know. ill skip this deal and wait for the complete version to reach 20$ instead
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Dec 11, 2003
130 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Nice game, nice story, beautiful music. I put 100+ hours in it due to the fact that I was too "kind" and have to play again from scratch.
Definitely get the PS4/XBOX version if you can.
Agree about the spoilers. Only watch walk through if you are really stuck. And stop once you have your answer.