Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Nintendo Switch Diablo 3/Overwatch/Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster Physical $34.99 each

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2020 6:39 am
[OP]
Dec 19, 2019
78 posts
477 upvotes

[Best Buy] Nintendo Switch Diablo 3/Overwatch/Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster Physical $34.99 each

Saw that Diablo 3 is $45 off for the Switch and seemed like a good price along with Overwatch/FF X + X-2, so thought I'd post for the portable people out there ;D

Diablo 3 Eternal Collection $34.99 ($45 off) Link
Overwatch Legendary Edition $34.99 ($20 off) Link
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster $34.99 ($25 off) Link

Enjoy if you happen to buy it :)
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
48 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3639 posts
1361 upvotes
Diablo is not bad for nintendo pricing. It's been on sale for $50 on most days and $35 may be the lowest i've seen.

I love overwatch but can't help feel the switch port will come crashing to $20-25 soon. It's a game that relies on a strong online community and I'm not sure it's that great on switch. Anyone with experience care to comment?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13027 posts
24232 upvotes
Scarborough
halcyon wrote: Diablo is not bad for nintendo pricing. It's been on sale for $50 on most days and $35 may be the lowest i've seen.
If I didn't already own it, I'd definitely pick a copy up at $35.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
May 13, 2015
544 posts
679 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I passed on Diablo 3 last time it was this price and kind of regretted it. I think I'll pick it up this time.

Thanks for posting OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
3596 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is D3 a direct port of the PC version? I am wondering how the gameplay will be like compared to playing on the PC.
May 13, 2015
544 posts
679 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
honggil wrote: Is D3 a direct port of the PC version? I am wondering how the gameplay will be like compared to playing on the PC.
i watched some reviews last time and everyone said that it's pretty much the best version of the game to get because it contains all the content from all the different versions and it plays really well on the switch and runs smoothly.

I played a lot of Diablo 1 back in the day... I only played Diablo 2 a little bit and never played Diablo 3... so might be fun.
Nov 19, 2017
706 posts
1688 upvotes
Toronto
halcyon wrote: Diablo is not bad for nintendo pricing. It's been on sale for $50 on most days and $35 may be the lowest i've seen.

I love overwatch but can't help feel the switch port will come crashing to $20-25 soon. It's a game that relies on a strong online community and I'm not sure it's that great on switch. Anyone with experience care to comment?
Overwatch was $25 on Black Friday, I bought it. It's a download code, no cartridge. When I last played it, it had a few frame rate issues, but still playable. Obviously if you have a PS4 or XB1 get it for that, but if you want a portable fix of Overwatch it's pretty solid.
Jun 8, 2006
366 posts
30 upvotes
Diablo was $29.99 at Amazon over Christmas if I remember correctly.
Feb 19, 2010
471 posts
144 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
I’m assuming FFX has been cheaper? I never got it on PS4 and despite it coming to game pass in the near future, I feel like portable is better.

Also diablo iii is great on switch. Looks worse than the other versions, obviously, but still fun and great to play on the go.
Apr 25, 2007
907 posts
62 upvotes
Markham
sikkinixx wrote: I’m assuming FFX has been cheaper? I never got it on PS4 and despite it coming to game pass in the near future, I feel like portable is better.

Also diablo iii is great on switch. Looks worse than the other versions, obviously, but still fun and great to play on the go.
Cheapest FFX I've seen was during 2019 Black Friday for $30 + HST at EB games.
I don't have a signature right now, help me think of one? :)
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2196 posts
1067 upvotes
For Final Fantasy, X is on the cart and X-2 is a download but you still need the cart in the system to play.