Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Nintendo Switch Diablo 3/Overwatch/Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster Physical $34.99 each

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2020 6:39 am
Dec 13, 2019
13 posts
55 upvotes
Just received a message from Amazon claiming they will not be able to stock Diablo and have cancelled my order. Anyone else receive this? Looks like I should have gone the Best Buy route...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7541 posts
3599 upvotes
Toronto
whoa-albert wrote: For Final Fantasy, X is on the cart and X-2 is a download but you still need the cart in the system to play.
That's awful, worst of both worlds if you need the cart in to run a digital game. Don't support these practices.
Sep 19, 2007
256 posts
63 upvotes
AndresF54903 wrote: Just received a message from Amazon claiming they will not be able to stock Diablo and have cancelled my order. Anyone else receive this? Looks like I should have gone the Best Buy route...
Ouch :-(, I didn't order it from Amazon when I saw it was saying more than 1 - 2 month delays. I then went to grab it from BestBuy, it seems I mad the right choice. But in the past I did order items that were saying something similar but eventually some of those items did ship. But it's true I also got other items that finally after several week it got cancelled :-(. So it would seems it's a hit or miss when Amazon put those message.
Oct 13, 2011
895 posts
264 upvotes
Brandon
Angultra wrote: That's awful, worst of both worlds if you need the cart in to run a digital game. Don't support these practices.
I believe an Asian region copy has both digitally so probably have to import...